Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 days trial limitations

Hi everyone!

I've been playing the ffxi trial for a few days and finally got to lvl 18. Did the sub job quest and when I try to change my sub job i can't select it.

I guessed it was a trial limitation so I looked it up but couldn't find any info on it.
    Does anyone know the trial limitations?

Thanks

Re: 14 days trial limitations

I think you should check to see if you actually activated the quest, acquired the items and turned them in. It should be in your quest log. I don't think they prevent you from obtaining a subjob in the trial.

Comment

I found out what the problem was. I did the quest in Selbina and tried to change subs with the nomad moogles, since it didnt work and it was late, i logged off.

Today when i tried again it was working, so i guess it was a zone out thing.

Thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Hachibi View Post
        I found out what the problem was. I did the quest in Selbina and tried to change subs with the nomad moogles, since it didnt work and it was late, i logged off.

Today when i tried again it was working, so i guess it was a zone out thing.

Thanks anyway
        I guess that's another cool thing about nomad moogles being in Selbina. Back in my day you had to be level 20 to use the outpost warp so I had to walk the long way back to Sandy in 5 feet of snow >.> with no boots.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
          I guess that's another cool thing about nomad moogles being in Selbina. Back in my day you had to be level 20 to use the outpost warp so I had to walk the long way back to Sandy in 5 feet of snow >.> with no boots.
          Snow?

Comment

Snow?
            Originally posted by Durahansolo;
            ^^About 90% of that statement is true. You've never heard anybody tell a "Back in my day" type story before? You know: "Back in my day, I had to walk 5 miles to school with no boots in 3 feet of snow." "Liar you lived right around the corner from the school, and it was 50 degrees and sunny during the winters."
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
              . You've never heard anybody tell a "Back in my day" type story before?
              I have but it's always about how things were cheaper back then...

Comment

FFXI Is the opposite, everybody talks about how expensive everything was back then.
                {New Sig in the works}
                -----------------------

Comment

Isnt it a good thing then? That things are cheaper...

Comment

For people that are just starting out yeah its good. For the people that were around when things were expensive, made a living and cashed out with millions its good. For people like me in between poor mans land and Gillionaire heaven we're SOL lol.
                    {New Sig in the works}
                    -----------------------

Comment

Back in my day, we didn't have none of this fancy-shmancy logic and perspective and crap. When old-timers started whining about how rough they used to have it, we believed every word, and we liked it!
                      Ellipses on Fenrir
                      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                      . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X