Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Newbie questions FTW :P
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by FebaBut I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.Originally posted by TaskmageGod I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.Originally posted by DakAttack...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.
Comment
-
Re: Newbie questions FTW
You were thanked for the warning.Originally posted by The Mauva Syndicate View Posteeeeew M'oobsOriginally posted by ArmandoNo one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.Originally posted by ArmandoNintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.Originally posted by TaskmageGOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA
REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG
GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES
THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO ITMatthew 16:15Originally posted by TaskmageHowever much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
Comment
-
Re: Newbie questions FTW
Way to ruin it Mauva ... way to ruin it.sigpic
~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Comment
-
Re: Newbie questions FTW
I've been watching Tales of the Abyss too lol and I didnt know Tytania came out, guess I'll have to download it too.Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post/em goes and watches the lastest episode of Tales of the Abyss, Tytania, and plays some Tales of Vesperia before bed.{New Sig in the works}
-----------------------
"There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me
Originally posted by Aksannyi"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.Originally posted by SolymirWhat do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?
Comment
-
Re: Newbie questions FTW
He almost didn't: it took me quite a while to think of what "M" could possibly mean, and aside, I wasn't going to click that spoiler box either way.Originally posted by Aksannyi View PostWay to ruin it Mauva ... way to ruin it.
Originally posted by ArmandoNo one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.Originally posted by ArmandoNintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.Originally posted by TaskmageGOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA
REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG
GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES
THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO ITMatthew 16:15Originally posted by TaskmageHowever much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
Comment
-
Re: Newbie questions FTW
Aks, I do hate you for that.
/failKindadarii (Bahamut)
90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
70.3 + 2 Woodworking
52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!
Comment



Comment