Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to level up?

Hey guys,

I took a while off from the game, just trying to get back into it. I was wonder where all the good spots to level up are (solo or party)?

I am level 25 war and 13 mnk, so any level range if possible, and for party areas, where are people going the most at the moment?

Thanks!
    -Kevin

Re: Where to level up?

You could try Yuhtunga Jungle for your 25 war and either Korroloka tunnel or Valkurm Dunes for your 13Mnk. There are other places to lv up but they are the most common.
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

the end all be all ..... http://campsitarus.blogspot.com/

that site is awesome when it comes to finding camps.

Comment

A good place to check for party exp areas is http://campsitarus.blogspot.com/

It gives camp locations, mob types that you'll be fighting and recommendations on setup/tatics that might be useful for the area.

For you current levels, Aeolus gave the two more widely leveled in zones. Good luck.

Comment

Augh. I need an airpass to get there. Whats the easiest way? I am only rank 3-2.

Comment

Well the airship pass you need is different from the normal one. You need the "Kazham Airship Pass" and here's a link on how to get it;

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Kazham_Airship_Pass

It's fairly easy, but you're gonna need some help to get it. If you're on Midgardsormr, I'll happily help you, and if not, then just ask your LS, or shout, or find someone else that needs it, and try and duo it. :]

Good luck, and ask anything else if you need to.

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Originally posted by KoukiRyu View Post
              It's fairly easy, but you're gonna need some help to get it.
              It is actually possible to do this alone, I did this by myself twice, once as a level 25 Warrior and once as a level 25 Black Mage. Just be careful though.

In wilderness is the preservation of the world.

Comment

Many basic topics about exp partying, such as skillchain/renkei, exp earned, etc., can be found in the EXP Party Index, including the link to the Campsitaru site. (This is a sticky in the Party Etiquette & Fighting Tactics forum, so should be easy to find even if you don't bookmark it.)
                Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
                yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
                Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
                leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

I have seen some of the JP and now the RMT trainees go through Rangemont Pass then Beaucedine Glacier instead of Kazham from level 25-32. you must have silent oils/prism powders in order to get there alive but you will start off on stirges, then when they become too weak you head outside to beaucedine glacier to take on goblins and tigers. eventually around 32-33 you can make a long (but very dangerous) walk to fei yin to engage bats at the zone or you can go back to batallia and take on goblin bounty hunters

wikipedia has a list of where you can go for up to level 37:

Experience Points 1-37
                  Last edited by Ayrlie; 05-28-2007, 12:18 AM.
                  Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
                  Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Working...
                  X