Farming question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming question

Hi, I just got my blu to lvl 30 and now I need to get quite a bit of gill pretty fast for new equips etc.. before I can continue on lol. So far I have been hunting mostly saplings for grain seeds but the price at which they sell in the AH has dropped dramatically. They used to sell for 30k but now you would be lucky to get 12-15k. What are some other really good places to farm at lvl 30? Thanks.

Re: Farming question

u can also try farming silk threads at sarutabaruta or behive chips at gustaberg but the stack sells for the same price (12-15k)

Comment

Pashhow Marshlands.

Several locations (including one very prime location) for targeting thread leaches and crawlers (dropping beastman blood and silk thread respectively), and as you roam around you'll come across quite a few goobbues that drop tree cuttings and boyhada moss.

On my server, stacks of beastman blood are usually around 30-40k, silk thread 15-20k, tree cuttings 55-60k, and boyahda moss around 12k. Also, if you're after fame in Sandy and/or Bastok, use the boyahda moss to do this quest in Selbina.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
      ------
      Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
      When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Theres also that Leech NM in Pashow, cant remember what it drops but thought I'd mention it. Great farming location.

Comment

Ogre Eels and Gold Lobsters are good to farm if your fishing is high enough. Usually sell for 10-15k on AH. Use a sinking minnow for both and you could even sell to NPC for small profit.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

If you're in windy area you can go into the ruin to farm the skeleton for ceremonial knife. They seem to sell pretty well. And while waiting for the skeleton to pop again you can kill all the goblin for their drop, specially goblin thug because they drop wild onion and can fetch like anywhere from 8k-10k per stack. And the drop rate for them is very good. Usually I get 1/3.

And like the other people said Silk, beehive and honey is a good source of income to. But nothing like it used to be. Still good.

Comment

I used to go to Meriphataud(SP?) Mountains in the NE corner near Zi'tah zone to farm Coreuls(SP?) for whiskers and skins. Not sure how well those sell on your server, but you could check it out. @30 They should be EP, so you will get some small XP while you farm.
              FFXIV Balmung Server
              Tenro Matashi
              PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Ok, thanks for the advice everyone!

Comment

Working...
                X