PC controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC controllers

I was wondering if there are any controllers that are compatible with the PC version? I bought a ps2 to USB adapter but the ps2 controller doesn't work on PC so I am wondering if there are any out there that do.

Re: PC controllers

I use a logitech PS2 style controller. It works just fine. There are a lot out there that will work pretty well with the game, from what I understand.

This is the one I use.

Comment

Sounds like its your adapter. My official and non-official PS2 controllers work fine with my adapter for my PC. My family and I prefer the Logitech NetPlay controller/keyboard so that you don't have to set down the controller, pull out the keyboard, put the keyboard back, and pick up the controller every time you want to type something. The entire thing is slightly smaller than a standard keyboard and very comfortable to use.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

That Logitch is a good controler(got mine on a close out). But Do Not Buy the Logitch Dual Action the D-Pad is a piece of crap. All the rest of there game pads are fine.

Comment

IMHO, its easier to just buy a PS2 controller with USB support instead of having to go through all the adapter trouble. Since if you have a usb port all you do is plug it and and blamo.
          ~~Fayttt of Diabolos
          PM8-4: (Aka Finished): Dawn, ZM17 (Aka Finished): Awakening, Windurst 8-1: Vain
          RDM66/SMN25
          *~*~*Cloudy*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Thrasher
            the D-Pad is a piece of crap. All the rest of there game pads are fine.
            lol, I have a dual action....and I never, NEVER use that atrocious D-pad. I mean, come on, I'll be pressing up, and the target will be going right o.O
            ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog
              lol, I have a dual action....and I never, NEVER use that atrocious D-pad. I mean, come on, I'll be pressing up, and the target will be going right o.O
              Thats why i warned them because it would be tempting buy at $20 (the other controler is $30) And I think the XBOX 360 controler also works for windows XP pc's. Buying a Xbox360 controler would not be a half bad idea, if your planing on buying a xbox360 any time soon.

The Dual action controler was the worst 20 dollars i ever spent......and thats saying something,

Comment

After playing the PS2 controller for so long, when the 360 controller came out there was one huge glaring issue....the placement of the left joystick and d-pad! I have small hands and I find it a HUGE pain in the arse to get used to!
                Originally posted by Feba
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

The 360 controller is nice, but that program that's supposed to help Windows recognize the right and left triggers does absolutely nothing. It couldn't even detect the controller itself.

Comment

Figured I'd post here instead of making a new topic.

I'm pretty PC game illiterate and have been trying to make a switch from the dying PS2 to my PC. After awhile, I decided to get a controller for the laptop since the keyboard/mouse combo just isn't doing it for me. I bought a Logitech Rumblepad and have been trying to set it up all day to no avail. How would I go about setting it up? There's a program called a Logitech Profiler that came with it but its just confusing me more.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Windows XP should just detect the rumble pad with out any software.

And for seting it up in ffxi in the start menu.

Playonline/Final Fantacy XI/Final Fantacy config/ click on gamepad settings
                      Last edited by Thrasher; 06-28-2006, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks, that solved my problems.

Comment

Haha, I really don't know what was up but when I got my gamepad windows never recognized it..and there were actually no USB drivers in my USB driver folder (I am on XP)..I had to go all around the internet looking for the files it told me it was missing to install the controller and then the next day magically everything appeared in my USB drive -_-
                          ~~Fayttt of Diabolos
                          PM8-4: (Aka Finished): Dawn, ZM17 (Aka Finished): Awakening, Windurst 8-1: Vain
                          RDM66/SMN25
                          *~*~*Cloudy*~*~*

Comment

Is the Logitech NetPlay Playstion2 Keyboard PS2 Controller for the PS2 and the computer? Can it be used on both? I'm looking for a PC controller and if it is for the PC as well as PS2 I think that is the one I'll get.
                            I don't really know how to put this, but
                            I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.

Comment

Originally posted by garnette
                              Is the Logitech NetPlay Playstion2 Keyboard PS2 Controller for the PS2 and the computer? Can it be used on both? I'm looking for a PC controller and if it is for the PC as well as PS2 I think that is the one I'll get.
                              The keyboard can be used on both PC and PS2.
                              The buttons and such of the controller is only for PS2, unless you buy an USB adapter for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X