xbox 360 screenshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox 360 screenshot

ok well i wanna take a snap shot of my character but dunno how to do it? anyone know s how to ? please tell me thank you later peace!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Re: xbox 360

According to JoJoHoraHora in this post, it's:
    press Back to get rid of windows
    hold in on Right trigger for copyright notice
    press Right bumper to take the shot
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Comment

Re: xbox 360 screenshot

And then to get the screenshot to where you can actually use it, make an email with your PlayOnline email account and attach the screenshot file to the message. Then email the message to an account you can check on a computer so that you can save the image to that computer and be able to post it elsewhere on the internet or to print it, or whetever you want to do with it.
      http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...igure-out.html
      http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...n-on-NA-US-PS2 (Adoulin install on NA PS2)
      http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.htm
      My PlayStation2 HDD guide. Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32.

Comment

I find a good digital camera, or even a camera phone, does the trick quite nicely. Just sayin'.
        Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

Comment

Originally posted by bungiefan
          And then to get the screenshot to where you can actually use it, make an email with your PlayOnline email account and attach the screenshot file to the message. Then email the message to an account you can check on a computer so that you can save the image to that computer and be able to post it elsewhere on the internet or to print it, or whetever you want to do with it.
          This is the only problem I have against the 360 version of the game. I mean for christ sakes, the 360 is networked to my computers. Thats how I listen to music through my xbox. In fact, thats how my xbox goes online!! But nooooooo, the genius' at SE just can't think of a way to, i dunno, maybe use the network to transfer the pictures the same way it can stream music and videos? I need to get paid for thinking of these ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by sarlos
            I find a good digital camera, or even a camera phone, does the trick quite nicely. Just sayin'.
            On TVs they really look bad, trust me. ><

Just take the pic and email it from your POL Email to a Computer one and use it from there.
            SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop
              This is the only problem I have against the 360 version of the game. I mean for christ sakes, the 360 is networked to my computers. Thats how I listen to music through my xbox. In fact, thats how my xbox goes online!! But nooooooo, the genius' at SE just can't think of a way to, i dunno, maybe use the network to transfer the pictures the same way it can stream music and videos? I need to get paid for thinking of these ideas.
              The fact that the screenshots are saved to your hard drive makes me think it's possible to go exploring and find it, then transfer it over using whatever method Microsft built into the Xbox 360. The screenshots are really buried in there, and it's been so long so I've taken screen shots using their built in feature that I've forgotten where it is.

Of course if you can't explore your Xbox 360 HD you're screwed.

Comment

Thats the thing, you can't explore your hard drive like you do with a computer. I think there was a program where it allowed a computer that was networked to the 360 to explore it's directories, but to tell you the truth, I don't want to bother with it. On one of the 360's "blades" is a pictures section. They seriously need to just store all the ffxi screenshots there. It's only logical for a pictures section to contain pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop
                  Thats the thing, you can't explore your hard drive like you do with a computer. I think there was a program where it allowed a computer that was networked to the 360 to explore it's directories, but to tell you the truth, I don't want to bother with it. On one of the 360's "blades" is a pictures section. They seriously need to just store all the ffxi screenshots there. It's only logical for a pictures section to contain pictures.
                  But that's the thing. It's Logical so we don't want it.

Jokes aside, I didn't know they were saved locally on the computer/360. I thought they were put on the ffxi servers. Even if they were put in the picture section, microsoft would still have to update the theme maker to allow more then one picture at a time.

But seeing the recent updates to the 360 there is still hope in that.

Comment

Working...
                  X