Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error entering payment info

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Error entering payment info

    First time i tryed entering payment info i got this:
    "request not processed

    for your security, this request cannot be processed at this time

    please wait a few miniutes and try again"
    but now after a few hours i get this:
    Error found

    a system error occoured

    please wait a moment and try again
    has any one had this problem and should i wait or try and reinstall it?



  • #2
    Re: Error entering payment info

    I suggest to contact them via phone:

    Phone Support:
    PlayOnline Information Center
    (858) 790-7529 (PLAY)
    Monday - Friday
    9:00 am - 6:00 pm Pacific Time (excluding weekends and holidays)
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Error entering payment info

      Still not working, i tryed the web chat but the advice dint help, and i cant call them by phone cause long distance is disabled at my house, (they should invest in a 1-800#). Im frustrated, theres not much i can do since i reinstaled both ffxi and playonline, i wish playonline just disapreared but thats never going to happen .

      EDIT: im going to give up on it by tomorow, ive wanted it forever but its way too much effort, thanks for anyone tryed helping me get the game working.
      Last edited by pearlsea; 09-14-2005, 01:14 PM.


      Comment

      Working...
      X