This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A lost friend

Yeah, I've been looking for my old Beta buddy, Glacialeye. Galka MNK who RAWK'd it out with me for almost my entire Beta gaming. I've tried to search for him through PlayOnline with no sucess.

I recently saw a thread mentioning a Glacialeye, haven't heard back of it's my old buddy! Hopefully he, or somebody else, will see this and get back to me. I miss my Galka! (lol)
    Odude
    PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
    RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
    SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by tdh
      Yeah, I've been looking for my old Beta buddy, Glacialeye. Galka MNK who RAWK'd it out with me for almost my entire Beta gaming. I've tried to search for him through PlayOnline with no sucess.

I recently saw a thread mentioning a Glacialeye, haven't heard back of it's my old buddy! Hopefully he, or somebody else, will see this and get back to me. I miss my Galka! (lol)
      He's on Midgard and still a galka.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Thanks a lot TGM. If you happen to run into him, would you ask him to send an email. (odude {at} pol) I'll also try and do another search on him and hope I can find him. Thanks again!
        Odude

SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by tomc1988t
          95.5 beta people who have gotten pc version who played beta..are on midgardsomr or azura...^_^ i hope you find your friends..ive lost some friends from beta aswell ='(
          ha, I am in the .5% bracket! w00t!

Comment

Yeah, I lost contact with the people from my Beta LS. (WindurstianAlliance) But I think most of the people landed on Midgard. (Glacialeye, Miracale, Ren come to mind now) but I did manage to find somebody from Beta that I partied with once. Now we're founders of our LS and have been working together since just about the beginning of NA PS2 release. (Well a month after. Took them a while to use PS2 Beta testers our HDDs.)

I haven't personally run into any other Beta peeps that are on Lakshmi now, but for all I know there are a ton of them out there! lol
            Odude

Comment

I think Ren quit. ; ; But I could be mistaken.
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Honestly, Ren said he wasn't even going to bother with retail.

He leveled MNK to Lv.40, unlocked the Zilart jobs, then leveled SAM to Lv.40. He quit beta about the exact time Square announced the end of beta. He said after doing all that work why should he bother doing the same thing in retail. As I recall, Ren lived in Ohio, not to far from me. (Michigan)

Another person was Huh. But not that I think about it, I think I have his email address some place. I might have to check into that. Unless you've heard otherwise from him.
                Odude

Comment

Well tdh I have good news, I just talked to Glacial and gave him your email so he should be contacting you.

Comment

SWEET!! Thanks TGM. I'll start planning your parade!

Too bad we can't chat across servers! That would be really nice!
                    Odude

Comment

Well if you create a character on his server and then after you get him on your friends list you delete it, then you could. I have a few friends that I've done that with.

Comment

it shocks me to see this..... i remember old days with joker in beta and still have a ss's of the last hours of beta with him.... Tdh Glacialeye has done damn well for himself too!!! be proud of your galka XD does anyone know if joker still plays?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
                          Well if you create a character on his server and then after you get him on your friends list you delete it, then you could. I have a few friends that I've done that with.
                          You don't have to do all of that. You can just search for a name through POL and add them through there and you'll be able to chat in game or out of game via POL message.

Comment

Well there is a guy on my friends list that has a character on Lakshmi, and one on Fairy I believe. When he's on Fairy I can see him still on my friendslist, but it's an old friend that I had before my year long FFXI vacation. So I haven't tried talking to them while they're on Fairy.

I'll have to do a search for them tonight and see about adding them and maybe chating in game.

I got an email from him saying he went THF. He was a pretty damn good MNK so I have no doubt he'd be a pretty kick ass THF!
                            Odude

Comment

Working...
                            X