answer to sins question
hey sin i f you look at how I post things
in my journal i do them in episodic format.
basically as a tv show.
example
from intro post also note the final fantasy logo at beginning.
IIEEEEE!!!!!!! basically nope
I wanted to try commercials just to be different no ads , from anybody paying.
Card captor Sakura is my favorite anime!!!

and zone of the enders is one of my favorite games.
hey sin i f you look at how I post things
in my journal i do them in episodic format.
basically as a tv show.
example
This episode we follow Cute Riesa as she begins in earnest her chobi quest.
Is someone paying you to run these ads?
I wanted to try commercials just to be different no ads , from anybody paying.
Card captor Sakura is my favorite anime!!!
and zone of the enders is one of my favorite games.




.
erks ears:: Evil taru? Did someone call me? :p Anyway, keep up the good works there Riesa!
Hope you get your Chocobo license soon!

Comment