Guess the fact that every HNM in the game almost drops one so to many Vile Elixer+1 and no buyers = costs less, cause there is no such thing as an unclaimed HNM in Ragnarok.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The Adventures of Darklighter - The Oxymoron Mithra
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Time for Darklighter's !!!RANDOM ADVENTURES OF THE PAST FEW MONTHS IN ONE POST!!! . You all probably know I'm very lazy so I just scrolled through my pictures and decided to just post all little adventures I did in a few screenshots each.
First adventure was getting Jelly Ring for my lvl 70 PLD friend (notice pictures our old I was like lvl 71 and im lvl 74 now). Took us only about 30 minutes to spawn Sewer Syrup and basically our 2 blms and 1 rdm played ping pong with the poor little guy till he dropped dead
.
Friends were doing run so random avatar runs (I had no use for them so I just took the 10k from each
).
Shiva
Titan
Garuda
After Crawler's Nest escort with friends we all use xp scrolls at once for kicks.
Hello Vrtra
Bad Vrtra
(it was worth seeing him though).
A really cool all Taru and 1 Mithra party (guess who is the mithra
) in Bibiki Bay. Those little suckers are so cute.
Me doing my Spiral Hell WS Quest. I'm so mad I didn't take pictures of the NM fight. Basically its a weak Hakutaku, we took him down with 8 lvl 70+ easily.
Shot of Marksmanship NM for a friend, spoony fly was easy
.
Final shot just me playing around with close shots of emotes, crying mithra sad
looking for party so hard
.
Stay Tuned more adventures to come.... when I feel like it :sweat: (I still got ZM4-ZM12 shots to show, just so many of them though
).
Comment
-
Heres a few shots of random stuff I been doing. I'm lazy so most of it will be explained in 1 or 2 shots
.
Did Double Dragonian BCNM (one the new ones). It uncapped lvl and was pretty hard. Basically 2 Dragons and you easily kill the BRD Dragon right away then marathon the WAR Dragon cause he can Body Slam and instant kill the entire party (happened on first try orz). Made good money and got my Subduer (best Great Sword in game imo).
2 NMs from San'doria M17.
XP party in Ru'Avitu on Aura Statues.
Look what I finally got /joy
Pretty sure this was a glitch, guess my moogle escaped from his cage
.
Final shot for now, if you are doing CoP missions expect this to happen a lot :p.
Next Update: Whenever I feel like it >.<.
Comment
-
Dark, grats on 75
I haven't visited yor journal in a while, I have my own journal now :sweat:
Good luck and keep enjoying FFXI
www.livejournal.com/users/elko_welko.com
Comment
-
Re: The Adventures of Darklighter - The Oxymoron Mithra
Stop being a fag and come back to FFXI. We need more Mithra DRKOriginally posted by SeeD SoldierI miss Zenmetsu >.< . Sorry guys I quit for WoW a while ago... I would of come back to FFXI, but I got into the top guild on the server and gotta keep working to be the best
. Much love to Max, Nodachi, Russta, etc
.

Comment


Comment