Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live cam down?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Live cam down?

    I just came to the site because I've got nothing better to do at midnight, and I noticed the lave cam had quite a different look to it.

    My thoughts: Who is this chick?

    (I'm not sure if the picture will change or not when it's back up, but I'll still post it.)
    Attached Files

  • #2
    I am guessing the Live Cam is down but I wonder who this lady is.. O-O she looks better than Rikku kinda like her sister...
    Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

    Merits - 98
    Goldsmith - 85.2

    Comment


    • #3
      my live cam has been acting up, ie, no music at all? just the SFX and the video feed, hmm...i really enjoyed the music!! i'll survive, hope it comes back though.
      www.joiningofsix.com
      The Six have Joined. It is time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rico
        I am guessing the Live Cam is down but I wonder who this lady is.. O-O she looks better than Rikku kinda like her sister...
        lol, Me and my brother both said, "You know? She kinda looks like Rikku a bit, just with red hair...."

        Or maybe it could be related to FFXII... bah, we're getting too suspicious.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shadowed


          lol, Me and my brother both said, "You know? She kinda looks like Rikku a bit, just with red hair...."

          Or maybe it could be related to FFXII... bah, we're getting too suspicious.
          Yeah... but what's wrong about being suspicious >.> <.<

          She is prettier than Rikku if you ask me ^ ^
          Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

          Merits - 98
          Goldsmith - 85.2

          Comment


          • #6
            The girl in the pick is Lion I think :confused:
            "Somewhere Evil stirs in a land that's in need of a Hero..." - Simone, Shining Force I

            Comment


            • #7
              Lion? From what Square Enix title?

              Edit: I suppose from FFXI, lol. Sorry, I haven't ran into her yet.

              Comment


              • #8
                yea the girl in the pic is lion, she comes out when u go to san for mission 6 when u take the letter, after that u go kill the orc chief

                Evil is not something you can give or take, it grows in all of us with time. It makes some stronger and others weaker. In the end only the ones chosen the path of darkness will survive.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Da girl is Lion who appears in M6 and the jirrat missions. I could stare at that picture allllllll day
                  Name: Zedro
                  Race: Elvaan/Male
                  Job: PLD/WAR
                  Level: 50/25
                  Server: Ramuh
                  Linkshell:BCNMAssassins, ShadowKnights, Revolution, DWT etc.

                  Status of import: Cancelled!!~
                  Status of NA : Active

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hehe yeah, she's a cutie ^_^

                    i really think it's time Squenix either fixed their live cam (considering it is down, or if they've become too busy to actually use it) or just get rid of it...or maybe they could just record more feeds and play them instead of the same stuff over and over :D

                    no one really uses it, but i'm gonna move this to the live cam forums anyhow.
                    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                    Rockman - Fairy

                    WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                    Currently Playing:
                    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Watching the same old boring feeds in good enough for me. If I had the BETA, it wouldn't matter.
                      DRK75/WAR75/BLU75/RNG75/NIN72

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X