Cannot Seem To Skill Up (Stuck?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Seem To Skill Up (Stuck?)

Hi! I recently started cloth craft, and have gotten to lvl 4. All the guides I have checked say to make Capes (Earth, Grass Clothx3, Grass Threadx1) because these cap at 8. So far I have tried about 23 times to make a cape, and have failed (With no skill ups at all.).

I have tried on every day of the week, with and without guild support, and facing every direction. I have even tried desynthing a cape (Which has had about a 50/50 chance of success, but still no skill ups at all.).

What am I doing wrong? I do I skill from here?

Again, my cloth craft is lvl 4, and I cannot seem to make a cap 8 item (Cape).

Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Cannot Seem To Skill Up (Stuck?)

Use 2 grass cloth and a thread for a cape, 3 is for a kenpogi and they cap @18.

Comment

Re: Cannot Seem To Skill Up (Stuck?)

Hmm, if I was making that obvious a mistake, then I am very sorry for seeming so ignorant. I thank you very much for your reply, and I will try that, as its very possible given my vision that I could have misread it, although I didnt think that I did.

Thank you for your help, I will do what you've said, and again, sorry if I have wasted your time with a newbish mistake! I am very new to crafting.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X