Stuck on level 37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on level 37

I have made enough wool thread and cloth to make my fingers bleed. I can't seem to move forward though because bird feather seem the next logical choice, but they are ASTRONOMICALLY overpriced! It is terrible. I know there is a synth that uses Earth crystals and 8 (!) grass threads, so that might have to work unless someone can give me a better suggestion.

Re: Stuck on level 37

Here is what I did to get to lvl 53. I even made a bit of money buying materials from AH.
    If you farmm or get from guild you will make more, but takes longer.

Caps Lvl 37 Wool Cloth = Earth + 3 Wool Thread

Caps Lvl 45 Velvet Cloth = Earth + Silk Thread + 2 Wool Thread

Caps Lvl 53 Silk Cloth = Earth + 3 Silk Thread

Use synth support.

Comment

if you like, farm yag necklaces and turn them into grass thread until you get several stacks. turn them into hemp gorgets, desynth them, resynth them. you can also get the grass thread from desynthing robes. desynthing robes also can get you cotton thread that you will need further down the road.

then i go velvet cloth that is silk thread + 2 cotton thread. caps at 48 cloth.
      Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
      Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

I went the bird fletchings route but I farmed them all, I would recommend farming outside the Holla crag, the birds there seemed to have the best drop rate. You can also sometimes buy them from the clothcrafting guild for, I think about 10-50 gil each. However I camped the guild very often, and I never even saw them as an option to buy. Then 1 or 2 weeks after I was done with synthing bird fletchings, I saw them as an option to buy in the main cloth crafting guilds store, but they were sold out. :/

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Still can't move forward. I have been trying to figure out what path to go to get past level 37, but it is sooooo expensive to get silk thread unless you buy from the guild. Prices are skyrocketing on Bahamut. I am thinking about holding off on Weaver until some of my other crafts start to pay off. Good idea or not?

Comment

Working...
          X