Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to Konscthat Highlands, lots of sheep...with a THF sub you can rake in a ton of sheepskins and craft on the spot if you bring materials. It is just time consuming if you want to do it cheaper.

Comment

Took awhile til someone responded, but thank you RPGcrazy, that helps a ton. Ok, seems reasonable enough, now only if I can find a better area than Beaucidine/Xarcabard for Dark Crystals.

JP

brave; integritous; commanding
      New sig. Thank you Graelinn of BeastInTheSack (Garuda)
      75 ナイト, 37 戦士, 31 忍者, 18 シーフ, 16 モンク, 8 侍, others: level 1 T_T.
      ナイト 怒 (いかり)(Level 75 ナ/Level 37 戦)

Comment

my favourite sheeo location is in Bedaux. Lots of sheep around the tougher areas which drops skins almost every kill + a couple milks + chest keys. I normally carry my crystals there and syn as I kill, can make up to 4 stacks per hour if im lucky. I'm... pretty sure they don't aggro 60 but don't count on that :D
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Ohh, now that you mention it, that does sound good. Though some around that area were still EP's. But yea sounds great, thanks for the help jei.

JP

brave; integritous; commanding
          New sig. Thank you Graelinn of BeastInTheSack (Garuda)
          75 ナイト, 37 戦士, 31 忍者, 18 シーフ, 16 モンク, 8 侍, others: level 1 T_T.
          ナイト 怒 (いかり)(Level 75 ナ/Level 37 戦)

Comment

it's been a while since my last char... now my new char has reached 73 I decided it's a good time to start on my leather craft again. I saved a lot of money this time from 0 all the way to 31 so far. Here's a few things I did.

0-2 I actually made tons of sheep leather. spare some for skill up and sell the rest. Got my skill up to 11 all by farming sheep in BD and made 300-400K gil on the way selling both leather and butter made from milk.

11-14 I went farming lizard in CN for 2 whole days. Got my self 20+ stacks of lizard skins. I made lizard cesti until my skill reaches 14 and got tons of skins left to sell. Made another easy money here can't remember how much.

14-21 dhalmel leather of course.

21-23 bugard leather. I carry a few stacks of resources and go farming bugarfs in lufias. This craft actually doesn't sell well at all. But there's a lot of good things about it
            - only cost aprox 600 gil per synth if you farm. If you buy tho skins will be 2-3k.
            - buffers me enough to start making Parchment so I don't have to make dhalmel mantles! It totally rid my need to use my dhalmel leather so I can sell them all for easy 200K there.

23-31 parchment. Made a tiny profit with this synth. almost break even :D Which means I didn't lose any money wee.

I think I made almost 600k training my skill.
            - farm almost all the skins used.
            - sold tons of leather in the AH
            - didn't AH the armors I crafted that often. Money made from leathers were more than enough.
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Re: So, you want to be a Leather Crafter? - Leathercraft 101

thanks for the guide

Comment

Thanks very much for guide i need this for my crafting... due to the fact that my Link need's a Leather Crafter. i have vhosen to take up this burden! Thanks so much!
                = Keza

Comment

for leather glove farm three grass threads use earth cystal to synth square of grass cloth usave u self a bit of gil

Comment

besides sheep leather whats another good recipe for level 2

Comment

omg, i found this a few days ago, and wow, i have been making gil ever since, even at lvl 1, thanks for the recepies and the tips.

Comment

Working...
                      X