Harvesting the Jungles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvesting the Jungles

I've been looking for the elusive harvesting points in Yuhtunga Jungle for hours in rainy weather, and nothing.

If anybody has any info on it, please let me know.

Here is the most info I could find on the location...

Hello, found it "Harvesting points"
    I found 3 Harvesting points in Yuhtunga Jungle.
    And yes, u can only harvest them when it rains. The points jump from 1 spot to another so it makes it hard to get to all the points because the rains doesn't last too long. It took me 2 weeks to find the harvesting points so giving out information makes it dificult, but i'll give Hints on finding 1 of them ^^
    On my way back from Norg, i fell in a Hole, Hummm had to find my way out. I headed in 1 direction and came to a dead end. Started to turn around when i noticed a fallen log on the ground and 2 water holes, Fishing i taught
    Got off my chocobo and yes fishing is good here, then it started to rain and lo and behold, some white mushrooms apeared on the wall.
    I finished reeling in my fish and checked mushrooms "Harvesting" ^^
    2 weeks it took me and i find it by accident
    Good luck and Happy harvesting and good luck^^

Items found in harvesting these points
    Sleepsrooms
    Wozzyshrooms
    Dancesrooms
    King Truffles
    and Mushroom Locust

AND...

I'll submit exact poin locations as soon as i log in on my char and find Harvesting points again

Here are the HP for Yuhtunga Jungle i found
    [/maroon] D-9, F-9, H-7
    [/black] and remember, these are at the end of tunels underground, good luck^^

I just found that last thing, going to try tommorow.

I looked and looked, but nothing.

Clearly the points are underground, near water at the typical dead ends...

Re: Harvesting the Jungles

This website doesn't allow linking does it? Check the mysterytour website, if you follow their map links, you can find one that has the harvesting spawn points on it.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Re: Harvesting the Jungles

Ahh, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X