This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Moko Grass

I do not know how the economy on each of the servers are, but i am wondering if Red moko grass would be a good choice of Profit. I am not in clothcraft so i cant synth them or anything.

http://kornera.livejournal.com/
    please note that i do not have the dalmatica or the relic staff, sig is just for show.

Re: Red Moko Grass

Red moko grass can be highly profitable, given that the price for a stack is high enough. And as you skill up harvesting (even though you don't see it skill up, it does) it will become more and more common. You might also try mining in places like Gusgen Mines or Yughott Grotto too if Giddeus is too full of other harvesters.

And for mining I suggest you start in Yughott and then move on to Gusgen a while later. However, only go to Gusgen when you have plenty of experience in mining and when your level allows you not to get aggro there.

And lastly, remember to mark all harvesting points/mining points you find on your map so you don't have to guess where they are later. But eventually you'll memorize it Good luck!

Main Job: 70RDM/BLM or WHM ~ Fairy (I hate you, Maat)
    Currently Leveling: 49WHM/BLM
    Windurst Rank 10 ~ As of 5/25/07! Woot!

My Fanfiction (please read, or at least skim!)

Susan>> Babies are just like people.
    Susan>> Just smaller.
    [GM]Dave>> But I don't like people.
    [GM]Dave>> I hate people.
    Susan>> Babies are like small people that can't talk.
    [GM]Dave>> ...
    [GM]Dave>> I'm listening.

Comment

Red moko is partyl responsibile for buying my nobles tunic (@ 9.9mil w/ about 1mil worth red moko in inventory right now). Its a good synth, both as thread and cloth. On my server though patience is required. You get about 1/3 again the gil if you are patient enough to sell them two or three at a time as singles.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilani
        And lastly, remember to mark all harvesting points/mining points you find on your map so you don't have to guess where they are later. But eventually you'll memorize it Good luck!
        i never thought about marking them on the map, i have run through giddeus a few times but i never thought about markin the harvesting points, but the points in there are really easy to memorize, so i will try marking them when i go mining or if i was to log at one point or another.

PS. thanks for the extra tips about mining, mining has never even come up in my mind when i think about farming for gil.

please note that i do not have the dalmatica or the relic staff, sig is just for show.

Comment

When i harvest this i make 2 loops, one from the hoo mjuu spawn to the whirlwind spawn to the under ground tunnel, then from the area below the hoo mjuu spawn to the area where the BCNM area is, if no one else it harvesting and i get a little lucky i get 1.5 stacks of cotton and red moko grass an hour, if i get 2 stacks of eather i make about 200~300k profit from prosessing it. shinobi-tabi caps at 34, red moko grass spools at 15 clothcraft.

Comment

Yeah, I walked out with five stacks of cotten after my last run to Giddeus, and about four stacks of red moko. I ended up selling both as threads; Shinobi-tabi was going for 8-10k, and cotton thread for 20-30k a stack. Nuts I tell you. Nuts.

Comment

I just ran into Giddeus last night to go harvesting, came out pretty good, i took in 4 stacks of sickles and i am about to hit my second stack without my first stack being gone, usually i get my sickles to break pretty fast, I guess my level is getting better and better.

Comment

Working...
              X