Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long would it take to take goldsmith to 40?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilani
    replied
    Re: How long would it take to take goldsmith to 40?

It took me about...4 months to get me there. Mind you, I took multiple breaks that lasted a few weeks at a time between skill ups and I took plenty of breaks to make a new profit. I think it all depends on how you are skilling up, how much gil you have, and how much time in the game you spend overall. And whether or not you want to do something else inbetween there, lol.
    If you work at it hard and take some breaks for life inbetween it could take you a few days. The only reason it took me months was because it was something I did in my spare time, and I never really said "alright, I'm getting to 40 TODAY!"

Never assume that you have unlimited funds, and if you do then you are...well, I won't rant about that today. I'd still give it a few days, depending on how hard you work at it. But please don't get me started on the sources of "unlimited funds" ...

Leave a comment:

• Lucky and Elizabeth
    replied
    Wow

Was that all in one day or 3 differnt Days?

Originally posted by Kiraa
    1 day is enough to take it to lv60 if u have good fund , but u'll need mules to sell stuff u made all day
    i took wood 60 in 1 day and smithing 60 in 1 day and alchemy 60 in one day too :E

Leave a comment:

• Kiraa
    replied

1 day is enough to take it to lv60 if u have good fund , but u'll need mules to sell stuff u made all day
    i took wood 60 in 1 day and smithing 60 in 1 day and alchemy 60 in one day too :E

Leave a comment:

• Last_Viper
    replied

so, gil is not a matter
    0-5 Copper Ring
    -11 Brass Sheet (used in next)
    -16 Brass Flowerpot
    -20 Silver Ingot (used in next)
    -27 Silver Hairpin
    -33 Silver Chain
    -38 Mythril Ingot
    -41 (Optional) Gold Thread (with clothcrafting up)
    -42 Mythril Earring

with little luck and knowledge you can get 1 skill up with 14+-6 synth
    every synth is about 30 seconds, you can do 120 per hour if you really would have all material
    ps: there is maybe a better way with recipe, its only an idea of mine
    good luck

Leave a comment:

• jeffos
    replied

Im willing to spend w/e it takes, my time is more valuable than what it could possibly cost so I dont even wanna try doing it if its gonna take more than a couple of days

Leave a comment:

• Balfree
    replied

One week would cover it to 60 i'm sure, that's what i did with alchemy, and i didnt buy anything on the AH other than crystals, meaning i had to farm and/or buy on NPCs that force you to travel around the world to get to D:, also i dont play much on weekdays, like 2-3 hours at most, i did devote that week to skillin up alchemy tho... i'm sure you could even do it in 2/3 days... less if you have no life

I took GS to 28 in a lot more than that tho, cus i obviously wasnt gonna buy stuff on AH, so i had to mine ALOT and travel to Bastok ALOT, that's why i guess... i spent around 500k on it still.... ; ; wish i could get that money back.

Leave a comment:

• Last_Viper
    replied

unlimited money, per hour about 3-4 level if you know what to do and how to craft

so one day pure leveling

ps: my best score was 6 1/2 level in 1 hour

Leave a comment:

• jeffos
    started a topic How long would it take to take goldsmith to 40?

How long would it take to take goldsmith to 40?

Assuming unlimited funds, how fast could it be done?
Working...
X