Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to figure out how close to completing a quest you are?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to figure out how close to completing a quest you are?

As you may know, there are several mega boss quests revolving around mini quests, the one I am interested in being Lu Shangs... I was working on it for a while, but got fusterated and quit... and stupidly trashed my ?/10,000 Moat Carp count. Now I want to start it again, but forget how many moat carps I was at! Any way to figure out what I am at, or will I just have to turn in carp untill I get rod?
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: Any way to figure out how close to completing a quest you are?

You can talk to that female near the two fisherman ... I can't remember her name, but she's a red-headed Elvaan, and she will tell you how many they have. You might have to talk to her more than once, or talk to the guy you've given carps to first, (not really sure how it works because she doesn't always tell you) but she does eventually tell you how many you've collected for the competition.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Yup just talk to the girl on the dock a couple of times and she will let you know.

Comment

YES! Thank you soooo much! I talked to the elvann but he tells me he has 4,000 and I KNOW I didn't give more than 500.
        Originally posted by Ellipses
        Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
        Originally posted by MCLV
        A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
        More Sig:

Comment

The brothers always lie about their catches (to keep up appearances I guess). The female Elvaan (their sister?) gives you your actual moat carp count but sometimes you have to keep asking her because she carps about the brothers' carping.
          They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

actually, the brothers tell the amount of fish people has given them. Try give them 1 and see.
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

No, it's not to keep up their appearances. That number they spit out is actually the total amount of carps they have recieved from all players. However, it resets after a certain amount of carps though The elvaan female says specifically how they sometimes "lose their count."

Comment

Working...
              X