Where to fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to fish

I was told that fishing & cooking goes together.
    I have 60 cooking what should i fish, and where is it.
    My fishing lvl is 56.
    Thanks

Re: Where to fish

You got your fishing to 56 without realising that fishing and cooking go together? Colour me sceptical.

There are guides out there that give you clues, but really, it is up to you - with a Lu Shangs, you can basically pull up anything that will help you in cooking.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

I am curious how long it took you to get fishing to 56 smurv. I am sitting at 29 on fishing and it has taken a while. It was much easier getting cooking to 60.
      Thanks Kazuki.
      Dragoon Equipment

Comment

It has taken me an awful long time to get to 53 - i must pick it up again soon >.<

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Originally posted by Kirsteena View Post
          You got your fishing to 56 without realising that fishing and cooking go together? Colour me sceptical.

There are guides out there that give you clues, but really, it is up to you - with a Lu Shangs, you can basically pull up anything that will help you in cooking.
          Well I'm more of a smithing (84+2) type of guy. But i never did match them up i kept them separate, as for gil was not an issue as it is now.

=====
          Colour = color
          Realising = Realizing
          Sceptical - Skeptical

:D

Originally posted by Skoal View Post
          I am curious how long it took you to get fishing to 56 smurv. I am sitting at 29 on fishing and it has taken a while. It was much easier getting cooking to 60.
          I have played FFXI over the years the time spread within i have no clue. But if you want a total i would say 2 years.

Comment

Working...
          X