This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooking guild presence in Aht Urhgan?

I was looking through the list of NPC merchants at ffrecipe when I noticed that no guild representative for the cooking guild was listed.

Did the cooking guild get the shaft? Or are there a cooking vendor NPC + image support NPC for cooking in Al Zhabi / Whitegate that just weren't listed yet?
    Lyonheart
    lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
    Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
    Fishing 60

Lakiskline
    Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
    Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
    Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
    Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Re: Cooking guild presence in Aht Urhgan?

there's supposed to be a cooking guild NPC in Al Zhabi, at least on the map. I haven't visited there so I dunno if they're actually there or not.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

there is, its in al'zahbi near the bread icon
      about the shop, if its not with the sythesis person, probably @ the teahouse :O

hope this helps
      WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

I don't think there's any guild shop. At the bread icon there's only a guild support NPC. And ffrecipe doesn't list any Culinarians' Guild shop NPC in Al Zahbi zone.
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

yep guild support at the bread marker, shop kinda replaced by teahouse, and new recipies given out as part of a quest. The al zahbi cookery people are spread out all over the place.
          Kylestie was defeated by Curiosity.

Comment

Working...
          X