• Selling Insect Balls?

>< I made a load
    But I can't get anyone to buy them ><

{Insect Ball}s {Do you need it?}
    {No, Thanks} >< GAH

Has anyone got any tips on where to sell them? ; ;
    Much appreciated. :]]

Re: Selling Insect Balls?

Have you tried selling them in San d'Oria or Windurst AH? A lot of moat carp fishers are there.

Comment

yea sandoria and windurst AH are your best bet. They usually sell no problem. might not be instant, but they'll sell.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

i always filled sandy AH with my mule, and windy AH with my main, i'd then leave my main bazaring overnight, outside the fishing guild in windy. i could normally sell 14 stacks on the ah and an inventory full in my bazzare.
        Kylestie was defeated by Curiosity.

Comment

Also make sure you are selling them at market price, we all want to make some money but if you are charging more than what people are used to paying....

RNG67 BRD66 THF55 NIN35 WHM31 RDM35 WAR24 PLD30

Comment

Insect balls are the bait for moat carp, considering moatc arp is sellign well in most AH's (on mys erver especially 10-13k a stack) people like to fish for them alot (me included) Insect balls sell for 1.5k a stack on my server, but they go real fast whichever AH you sell them in.

Comment

You might want to Set up your mule by Windy AH over night? I tired it once didn't sell any for a while then someone took them all in one go, so might be worth a shot!

--GEOGEO--
              caitsith -
              Geogeo : 36MNK/WAR GALKA
              Gorge : 53PLD/WAR, 45DRK/WAR, 35BLM/WHM TARU (retired)

XBOXLIVE BLOG

Comment

im surprised you cant move them that fast at all. best place to unload is sandy A.H, since rabao is connected to the sand y A.H, fisherman catching moats in rabao, as well as the oasis in the desert will go there to stock up on the insect balls. although i dont see why it be hard to sell them on a.h in bastok an windy.

also why dont you go to the spot where fishing for moats is popular, an bazaar right there. players will by from you for the sure convenience.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

No anglers (or bots, for that matter) in Rabao on Pandemonium. Just crickets.

But I still see people fishing in Sandy and Windy.

Make sure your prices aren't too high for the Insect Paste wherever you put them up for sale. And if you Bazaar them, wear a Fisherman's Tunic, if you have one, to indicate you have fishing related goods for sale. Then park yourself near the Fishing Guild or wherever you see people fishing for Moat Carp (I agree with little ninja that players like convenience.). Remember that the price for Bazaar'd items is *per item* not per stack.

Also, I've heard using a "cute" (female or Taru) mule works better... >.>
                  They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

actually althea desert has great moat fishing if you know what oasis to fish at. an the fastest place to unload an buy supplies is to go back to rabao.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

I had to sell my lot over a week of overnight muling in Windurst woods. I find drinks sell much faster when I overnight mule them.. Usually I have some paste left over in the morning.

| WHM 75 | BRD 25 | SMN 40 | Cooking 63.7 |

Comment

Originally posted by Nakti
                        And if you Bazaar them, wear a Fisherman's Tunic, if you have one, to indicate you have fishing related goods for sale.
                        >.> I never thought of this before, but this is an excellent point. QFT x infinity +1. I'm going to try this myself, if I ever get my mule out of the dunes. (Thank you.)

Comment

Last time I needed to dump a lot of them, I parked my butt where you turn in your moats for the quest in Port Sandy. They went in no time.

Comment

What i do, since i dont like useless things, i give all my mules stacks of this, sells really fast, and even if just pocket gil, it pays for my consumables... such as food and ... well, food.
                            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Personally, when I was skilling off of these, I bazaared them in Bomingo Round, Windurst Woods. On Carbuncle, there's always at least 4-5 fishermen at the Hippy Tree pulling up moat carp.

So I'd say AH 7 in Windy and then bazaar either there, or next to the fishing guild.

Or fish with your own bait. Can't go wrong there. ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X