This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What to skill up on past 94 ?

The jelly also drops off of the bees in the new areas. I killed about a half a dozen the other night and got one jelly. Not sure if I was just lucky or if the drop rate is a bit higher out there.

Comment

I just want to point out that if the Persikos are too expensive for you, you can grow them yourself. The same goes for the Kitrons, and honey is never expensive due to availability.

It'll take forever, but this is what I plan on doing:

Farm Rolanberry for bees and goobbues. Take the honey from the bees, either synth to beehive chips to honey or sell them to buy more, plant the cuttings for saplings, and while the saplings are growing into Persikos, I'll farm a mass amount of jelly.

Is it efficient?

No.

But it's cheap.

Comment

Ok well i went to the guild and its Artisan rank ><;
        The jelly also drops off of the bees in the new areas. I killed about a half a dozen the other night and got one jelly. Not sure if I was just lucky or if the drop rate is a bit higher out there.
        I think i will try farming it in the new area thanks for the advice its much apreiated ^^

Comment

I'm currently 97.5. I took Tonosama Rice Balls to 94, Rice Dumplings to 95, Brain Stew to 96 and am now making Sweet Rice Cakes. Yes, it is expensive, but what craft at 94 isn't? When I finish rice cakes, I'll be living in Crawlers Nest for jelly! Hahaha. Good luck!
          http://ffxi-ethereal.com (Best LS ever^^)
          I've had time to write a book

About the way you act and look;
          I haven't got a paragraph.
          Words are always getting in my way,
          Anyway, I love you.
          That's all I've got to tell you,
          That's all I've got to say.

Comment

Oh, my bad (re the Tacos) >.<

As for getting to 94, I did Rolanberry Pie to 90, Dorado Sushi to 93 while it was profitable, then a mix of Hedgehog Pie and Brain Stew to 94.6. Then I got a Royal Jelly while leveling my NPC so I gave a Cursed Soup a shot, got a point. Sucks that it can't be signed.

RDM 75/WHM 38/BLM 37/DRK 37/NIN 37/PLD 37 -- Cooking 96.7+1
            Image by Askannyi
            LoneGamer.net

Comment

Thanks for your help, guys. I was actually going to consider doing Arrabbiato....until my mouth started foaming at the price of dragon meat there.... >_>
              Kametame
              Server: Lakshmi

75 BLM | 75 SMN | 37 WHM

Summoning Skill 262/269 (ZOMG! 7 to go!)

w/Equips and Merits 304/269

Comment

You may be able to work out a deal with a shell that gets a lot of dragon meat. Maybe buy it at a discount in bulk or use it to craft them something they can use.

Comment

The thing is, Fafnir never drops meat and Nidhogg rarely drops it. The only idea I've gotten was an EXP party deep in Gustav Tunnel where we fight wyverns where Ungur would pop. The thing is, I don't know many people that would go to such a troublesome place that's surrounded by undead mobs that'll aggro as soon as someone's health goes into the yellow.
                  Kametame
                  Server: Lakshmi

75 BLM | 75 SMN | 37 WHM

Summoning Skill 262/269 (ZOMG! 7 to go!)

w/Equips and Merits 304/269

Comment

Working...
                  X