New job's diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New job's diet

Ok, here we go...new jobs out there - what's new on the menu? What should we be cooking for them? Charisma stuff?
    To die by the sword...hurts like hell!

Re: New job's diet

somepage should have all the new food by now or atleast some of it
    WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

I think cor's will be using sushi or DD food with their guns given chr dosent affect them, Blus using mp food? or DD and pup's im not sure prolly DD food to.

Comment

Things I can see for...

Corsair
        Yellow Curry
        Sole Sushi
        Ginger/Wizard Cookie (If subbing WHM)
        Rolanberry Pie (If subbing WHM)

Blue Mage
        Ginger/Wizard Cookie
        Rolanberry Pie
        Jack-O-Lantern
        Sole Sushi
        Meat Mith/Chiefkabob
        Fish Mith/Chiefkabob
        Boiled/Steamed Crab

Puppetmaster
        Meat Mith/Chiefkabob
        Sole Sushi
        Dhalmel/Wild Steak
        Red Curry (maybe...)

That's all I could come up with atm.
        Kametame
        Server: Lakshmi

75 BLM | 75 SMN | 37 WHM

Summoning Skill 262/269 (ZOMG! 7 to go!)

w/Equips and Merits 304/269

Comment

I'm not sure about blu. With their set of abilities, there's not much they can't do. Really, the food they eat depends on the subjob they're currently using.

I'd say Roast Mushrooms should certainly be on the list for the MP/MND/MP regen/-Enmity boost. As far as mage-flavored blus go, anyway.

And...damn. I totally have to change my avatar now.

*Shakes fist at Akai*

Comment

Shallops Tropicale for Blu - tanking of course - great food, not too pricey...yet. Tacos went thru the roof on my server, this is a very nice alternative.

Comment

Mutton Tortillas seem good for BLU at least lower level. ATK food with some +mp.

Comment

Mutton Tortillas?! Am I made of money? They're 5k each and virtually unavailable from AH! [The irate tone is intended to be slightly sarcastic btw].

I looked into these when I saw their lovely bonuses online, but when I went to buy them I almost had an aneurism. 50k a stack off AH -if- they're available at all, 5.2k minimum from the tavern in Windy Waters.

I eat primarily Rice Dumplings (these are good for lots of jobs, very versatile). If I were spending 50k/stack for food, I'd be buying Carbonara for DD. Since BLU does a significantly higher amount of damage with the sword than the spells (and STR is reported to improve BLU spells, INT for Magical BLU), this food gives BLU the ultimate POP. The TP gain bonus will help BLU to better keep up with skillchains since he keeps pausing to cast spells. It's an awesome food for BLU. If you're looking at Mutton Tortillas, better look at it too... They're about the same price on Asura (in fact Carbonara is actually cheaper right now).

Comment

Which is why I leveled up cooking>.> Skilled up on them when I made them.

Comment

...and Pasta it's why I want to get my Alchemy Contract 0'ed (or near) so that I can get Noodle Kneading. ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X