Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question that likely won't get answered...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question that likely won't get answered...

Okay, so... I know very few people actually do the Chocobo Circuit races, but they are actually pretty good gil if you have a good enough chocobo to win. The problem is, I can't really find any information on them *anywhere* except for from my friend who has been doing them longer than me. Basically I'm just wondering if anyone has seen someplace where there's actual info compiled on Chocobo Circuit racing. Here's a few things I know:

-You can only enter one race per RL day. This isn't "per JP midnight," it actually counts 24 hours from when you turned in your Completion Certificate.

-NPC racers scale up to your stats (they do not scale down to your stats if you have low stats, however). This means you have a decent chance of not getting first place even in C4 races, even if your chocobo has capped stats.

-There are 4 types of races: C4, C3, C2, C1 (Crystal Stakes). Initially you can only participate in C4 races. As you earn more Solo Victory Points, you'll be enter C3 races, then C2, and finally, C1.

-Though the NPCs you sign up with don't seem to mention it anywhere, entering races actually *costs* chocobucks. It does not cost any gil or solo victory points, however.

-Rewards are based on what place you finish in, and what type of race it was (C4/C3/C2/C1). Here are the rewards I've noted so far (that I can remember; numbers may be slightly off):
    -C4: 1st place: 5,000 gil, 10 chocobucks, 3 solo victory points, 2nd place: 3,000 gil, 5 chocobucks, 2 solo victory points
    -C3: 1st place: 10,000 gil, 20 chocobucks, 4 solo victory points, 2nd place: 5,000 gil, 10 chocobucks, 3 solo victory points
    -C2: 1st place: 50,000 gil, 40 chocobucks, 6 solo victory points, 2nd place: 20,000 gil, 20 chocobucks, 5 solo victory points, 3rd place: 10,000 gil, 10 chocobucks, 4 solo victory points
    -C1: 1st place: 100,000 gil, 80 chocobucks, 10 solo victory points, some kinda trophy furniture for your Mog House

-When you come in 1st place, it seems you just get back the chocobucks you used to enter the race. Therefore, if you don't come in 1st, you're actually losing chocobucks.

I haven't actually done any C1 races yet, I'm just going off what my friend told me, as he's done several of them. Anyway, basically what I am looking for is just concrete numbers for the different rewards based on what place you come in (like I said, my numbers may be slightly off; I'm going by memory), as well as exactly how many solo victory points are needed for eligibility for different tiers of races, etc. I've also heard that you get a title or two when you hit a certain number of solo victory points (my friend got Victorious Owner recently).

Rank 10 All Nations
    Zilart/CoP/ToAU Complete
    Assault Rank: Captain
    Campaign Rank: Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮
    Unique Quests complete: 465
    Maps Obtained: 79/79
Working...
X