Any Red or Green chocobos yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Red or Green chocobos yet?

Just like the title suggests, has anybody raised either A.) an adolescent bird with green or red tips, or B.) an adult green or red choco? I don't know how the update instating these colors worked exactly. It could have only affected birds that hadn't hatched (if it is predetermined) or chicks that hadn't hit adolescence. But I have no idea.

So, if you do have a soon to be Courser or Jennet, could you let us all know about it? Pics would be great as well.

Re: Any Red or Green chocobos yet?

On Lakshmi, a friend of a friend has an adolescent chocobo that looks to have red tips. Saw a screen shot of it, looking forward to seeing the adult bird.

I am also making arranges to get a chococard from him so that I can breed his with mine.
    The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

sigpic

Comment

i know of a digging competitor on my server that has a green one that he raised for digging

and i know couple that have red chocobos that they been trying to breed for the past week
      Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
      Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Supposedly have an LS mate that has a Red one now, but I haven't seen any pics to confirm.

Comment

Person had a picture on here of a Green Chocobo they had. Spot were they took the picture really shows how the Green Chocobo can blend into the scenery as it was intended.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

I got a red one.... I started the egg before the update..... the update happened a few days before mine bacme an adolecent..... got lucky and mine turned red.... i mated it with a black one and my buddy used the egg..... in about a week it will become an adolecent.... quirous to see what happens with a black and red..... I didn't know there are green ones..... have yet to hear about those

Comment

I saw a green one (with a Galka aboard) running around in Yuhtunga a week or so ago. I'm personally looking for a red one because, as a red mage, it will be awfully hawt to have full AF on a red chocobo--quite stylish...

Comment

i have a red one :D and i plan to ride around with red armor on...and plus, my name is red in japanese >_> this couldnt have worked out better!
                so far, this red one trains way better than my old yellow one...maybe just due to the update...

aint it cute? :D
                Attached Files
                WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

FeatherExpress He hit teens a few days after the update, I was exstatic to see the green tips on the feathers.

~> Manwe <~
                  Bst 75 /Nin 75/Blu 75/rdm 55/blm 40/war 37/thf 37
                  Rank 10 Elvaan from Midgardsormr

Originally posted by Thudd
                  "We never die the same way twice, it's fun to find another way to completely screw yourself over in the time-span of 23 seconds."

Comment

I have to say, after seeing how all the different colored chocos actually look, I'm so glad SE decided not to go for the Kool-Aid colored chocos that we saw in the .dats a while back. I think they all look great now.

Comment

Someone in my LS

Comment

dam... what stats should I focus on for red color?
                        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
                          dam... what stats should I focus on for red color?
                          I believe color is inherited from its parents if you breed two chocos, or is random if it's a purchased egg or an ISNM drop. The best way to guarantee a red choco is to find two red parents. I got my black choco that way, by breeding two black parents together. It's too risky and time consuming to do otherwise. 19 days is a long time to wait to find out if your random egg will have a chance of producing a color. And colored tips isn't a guarantee it'll stay that color, they sometimes still grow up to be yellow.

Comment

A friend of a friend:

Comment

I'm currently raising 2 green/green bred chocos, both F~ They are still 'mah liddle babies' but I'll keep you updated on if they turn out green or not.
                              Attached Files
                              RDM58/WHM46/THF24/SMN22/RNG15/BLM17/WAR15/BLU8

~~RIIAN'S CHOCOBO RANCH~~ VALEFOR SERVER
                              check: www.chocobomatchmaker.net for Info/Pics

Comment

Working...
                              X