No announcement yet.

CSP - Don't let your chickobo catch it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSP - Don't let your chickobo catch it!

Recently a new disease has come to light, the Chocobo Sleeping Plague. Cases have been reported all over San D' Oria, Windurst, and Bastok of chocobos falling asleep and never waking up. No cure has yet been found for the malvolent virus, though the SEBRC(Square Enix Bug Research Center) has personel trying to find a cure to the plague. Common syntoms include an almost completely drained stanima bar of your chocobo, resting when the care plan indicates otherwise, inability to feed or care for your chocobo, and underdevelopment of chocobo stats. If your chocobo already has CSP, unfortunately there is nothing you can do but wait. If your chocobo was fortunate enough not to yet catch the plague, follow these steps to prevent your chocobo from becomming infected:
    • Make sure your chocobo's care plan does not involve resting.
    • Refrain from taking your chocobo on excessive walks to make it rest.
    • Use Chocolixers to recover lost stanima.
    • Keep your chocobo well feed and allow time to relax(NOT SLEEP).
    >>

This is a real problem in SE's chocobo raising system. My chocobo has fallen victim to this bug and is stuck resting, and nothing I can do will wake it up. Others also have this problem, and SE has been notified of the bug. I'm serrious about this, do not let your chocobo sleep, reguardless if it's tired or sick.
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: CSP - Don't let your chickobo catch it!

i changed my care plan. use basic care and listen to music.

when feeding chicks, half stack of greens once per real life day is plenty.
    Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
    Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

#$!#!#$#$!%$#~!~~#~#$@#@#$!#

Let's just hope that little Lili wakes up tomorrow.... Her stamina bar was at 50% when I last checked.

Now, a quick question... How long did you have your chocobo sleep? I've noticed that I get updates whenever a new day rolls around and guild point items are updated, have you allowed enough time for this?

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Hmmmm.

I haven't had any problems so far... (Day seven).

Camelia just keeps on bobbing her cute little head back and forth, and flapping her wings. I feed her a gyshal green a day for now. And watch over her a couple times, she can't stand for me to be away (or atleast thats what the status report said).

It did say she was getting a bit fussy in her sleep (and then i got a hankerchief key item for me to comfort her with but i don't know what to do).

Im sorry to those who do have this problem with CSP, and hope your babies wake up soon.

I will live, and die by the Sword

Comment

Mine went to sleep and hasnt woken, oh well... /shrug

Comment

My little Autumn has fallen victim to this. T.T After all that extra testing time, you'd think SE would never overlook such a huge problem. I really hope this gets fixed soon, especially if it's preventing growth of attributes and affection.
            Rinaminori
            Red Mage 75/ Black Mage 75
            Rank 10 San d'Oria| PM Complete | ZM Complete
            Magnetic Earring: [O]
            Remora Server ~

Comment

I set my chocobo to sleep for one day. It has been sleeping 4. Stanima bar was only 1/3 full when I set it to rest, empty now. And yes, it does halt attribute and affection. Hopefully it sgtops growth, so only time is lost and not the actual chocobo.
              Originally posted by Ellipses
              Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
              Originally posted by MCLV
              A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
              More Sig:

Comment

Make sure you guys file bug reports. The more they get the more likely they are to act timely.
                MisterCookie: Alla refugee since May 2006

MisterCookie: Writing poor signatures since January 1999

http://www.songbirdnest.com - OSS Media Player

Comment

Oh no, Clair is asleep right now, I knew something was weird when she didnt wake up on day II, Oh I hope SE can fix this.

Comment

This is one of the reasons why I haven't even started raising my chocobo yet.
                    FFXIclopedia page

Comment

I just finished changing my chocobo's care plan to exclude resting. He had been resting all day, after taking a short walk. His health was down to half, when it was only a touch below full after the walk.

Hopefully I can keep him alive until this bug is fixed.
                      Nibblonian: "You are the last hope of the universe."
                      Fry: "So I really am important? How I feel when I'm drunk is correct?"
                      Nibblonian: "Yes, except the Dave Matthews Band doesn't rock."'

Sisqi ~Fairy~WHM 75
                      PLD 60 RDM 54 BLM 48

Comment

Mine is starving and asleep... :|
                        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I got the hanky because my chick had problems at night. The cut scene says it needs your scent, so I waited 1 vandy day and then went back. Choco boss took hanky back and said" that should do it." I checked affection and it said " reguards you as a parent." My chick did need T grass and I gave 1 ( 30K) but one might not be enough. This chick might be costly if my plants don't harvest soon.
                          I only walk once per day and stayed on regular care. I feed 2 servings of G green a day and that keeps it full, Tried a dish of vegaetable paste but didn't see any difference over the g greens.
                          Beast 69 Blue 42 War 36 Pld 35 Red 35
                          Thf 30 Nin 23 Rgr 17 Sam 15

Cook 100 Wood 52 Fish 31 Leather 30 Cloth 30
                          Smith 22 Alchemy 20 Gold 16 Bone 15

Comment

Nooo Lunar was asleep when I checked on him last night ; ;

I hope he's awake. If not...I hope it doesn't affect his growth ; ;

Comment

How many days did you all set your rest plan to?
                              "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Working...
                              X