A favor to ask of someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A favor to ask of someone?

I have woodworking at 92+1, and I was crunching some numbers on Phoenix FFXIAH.com, and I was wondering what the following items 1 each sell to an NPC for, with max fame, in either Jueno or the 3 starter cities?

Bloody Bolt
    Sleep Bolt
    Acid Bolt

I guess any server would do, I can't see the prices varying that much from server to server. I'm looking at just 1 bolt to an NPC. I'm guessing somewhere around 2-3 gil? Thanks ahead of time, me's appreciate it.

Re: A favor to ask of someone?

Bloody Bolt - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki
    Sleep Bolt - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki
    Acid Bolt - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki

Other Uses - Resale Price.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I didn't even know that, thank you sir

Wiki is ...hit or miss over here. the page's will load...sort of. I don't quite understand it, but I can see some info, but no pics, and it's all pretty jarbeled.

Got it though

Comment

Originally posted by ShepardG View Post

Wiki is ...hit or miss over here. the page's will load...sort of. I don't quite understand it, but I can see some info, but no pics, and it's all pretty jarbeled.

Got it though
        Might want to check the price of quivers to see if it makes much of a difference. As in x99 =/= 1 quiver price, I think quiver might be slightly more but only by a few gil. I might start selling my bloody bolts in single quivers vs. stacks since stacks usually make less money than singles.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

NPC prices don't vary from server to server. At least not standard/regional merchants. I've never paid enough attention to see if guild NPCs vary their buying price based on supply/demand the way they do their selling prices.
          Ellipses on Fenrir
          There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
          . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ShepardG View Post

Got it though
            The wiki has several poorly written scripts that like to go into loops and do nothing. Just hit the stop button and refresh and it will probably go through the second time.

-Ok, to be fair the shitty scripts could be their advertisers fault.
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
            X