Anyone here made any Thalassocrats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here made any Thalassocrats?

I tried posting a query at Alla, but didn't get any bites there. I'm hoping to find woodworkers who have made Thalassocrats.

Have you attempted any Thalassocrats synths? Have any of them failed? If so, did you lose the Jacaranda Lumber with every failure?

The reason I ask is that a 100+6 Woodworker with moglification in my LS recently failed 2 out of 5 attempts on Thalassocrat, and lost the Jacaranda Lumber each time. Since the recipe is so new, there's little information out there on whether or not the Jaracanda Lumber is a 100% loss on failure, which is what I suspect might be the case.
    Lyonheart
    lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
    Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
    Fishing 60

Lakiskline
    Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
    Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
    Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
    Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Re: Anyone here made any Thalassocrats?

I have no idea who you're talking about Lyon >_>;;

The Goldsmithing requirement is probably the culprit, as at the time my GS was only 50. I am slowly draining gil into that little money sink to fix it.
    sigpic
    Mains: 75 RNG/MNK/BLM/BLU/NIN/SAM/BRD
    Proud Sackholder: Celestial Guardians, Legacy of Old

Comment

I do know that on some higher tier crafts there are certain 100% loss mats, though I have yet to see any confirmation of this specific one. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a 100% loss, although you could just have awful luck.
      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

I have only made one so far and it was successful. My guess is that the GS req for this synth is around 60 and that's why you're having trouble

Comment

Working...
        X