Quadav Barbut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quadav Barbut

I am on Asura server and looking for someone to make me this helm. I'd prefer someone who has made it before and knows they can make it. I had someone with 100 bonecrafting skill try it (Having never made it before) And I lost some expensive items. So if you are on the asura server or knows someone who is and can make this helm, please please please give me a /tell. My name is Kushiel.

Thank you

Re: Quadav Barbut

According to somepage, this item requires Clothcraft and Leathercraft as support crafts, though the level for all 3 are unknown. I'd suggest also making sure that the crafter has those two support crafts capped at 60.
    Lyonheart
    lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
    Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
    Fishing 60

Lakiskline
    Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
    Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
    Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
    Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Re: Quadav Barbut

Originally posted by LyonheartLakshmi
      According to somepage, this item requires Clothcraft and Leathercraft as support crafts, though the level for all 3 are unknown. I'd suggest also making sure that the crafter has those two support crafts capped at 60.
      The person who tried it out for me was levl 100+1 Bonecraft, 60 clothcraft, and 60 Leathercraft ;;

Comment

Working...
      X