Iron scales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron scales

Is there a key item that allows the crafter to process more scales from sheets? kind of silly for there to be sheeting and chaining but none to craft more scales at one time. It is a pain in the butt to do one at a time.(I am currently in the process of leveling smithing and going the iron gear route for level 36.) Or is there another alternative to creating iron scales? On Shiva, scales are selling for around 32K. Ingots are 40K, and sheets are about 45K (stack prices.) If Ingots create sheets, and sheets create scales, am I missing something as to why Scales are cheaper?
    Shiva Server
    Crafting 60 all (Gold 55, Alchemy 90)
    Sandy Rank 10. Basty Rank 10. COP
    99<BLU><BLM><THF><WAR><NIN><WHM><DRK><RNG>
    95<SAM>><PLD>97
    75-90<MNK><CO905><DRG75><PUP77><BST76><BRD91><SCH85><RDM84><DNC75>
    <SMN80>

sigpic

Re: Iron scales

Originally posted by yavimaya View Post
    am I missing something as to why Scales are cheaper?
    I'm assuming it is because Iron Scales can only be used in 9 crafting recipes, and sheets can be used for many. Sheets are more useful so that would make them cost more. Also, there is no guild point item for scales.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

p.s. smithing is one of the "man what a doozey" crafts once past 60 ^^ just a heads up. You'll see good profits though, along with ALOT of request work from friends, and shouts. Good luck!

Comment

Hey thanks,
        With work comes gil, or even better, crafting for game favors. Gotta have a step up on something in this game since I haven't been playing as long as most. Maybe something like, you need that crafted? lets do promy holla and ill craft whatever you need!
        Shiva Server
        Crafting 60 all (Gold 55, Alchemy 90)
        Sandy Rank 10. Basty Rank 10. COP
        99<BLU><BLM><THF><WAR><NIN><WHM><DRK><RNG>
        95<SAM>><PLD>97
        75-90<MNK><CO905><DRG75><PUP77><BST76><BRD91><SCH85><RDM84><DNC75>
        <SMN80>

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X