Wind Desynths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Desynths

Do you get skillups on wind crystal desynths? Im trying to find a way around having to synth karajmita arrowheads at lvl 73. I thought desynthing antican pauldrons would be an excellent option if i could get regular synthing skillups. It would provide me not only the skillups to cap at 78 but the darksteel sheets needed for the next set of synths (darksteel Nodowa). has anyone tried this. what are the sucess rates like? do you get skillups at a decent rate or is it more akin to trying to skill up w/ lightning crystal deysynths? any help would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, ive been pouring over eruntalon and mike justice's posts on alla and KI.... whats the general conscensus? i wanna believe. and have noticed some hq zones while desynthing (or at least it feels that way).

finally, i would also like to find an alternate route around adaman ingots and sheets. the amount of gil/time to get from 80-100 is givin me cold sweats in the middle of the night.

currently at 63 smithing w/ no gp items yet. (still tryin to get my GS items lol)

stay up thanks in advance

Re: Wind Desynths

I have to admit that it's been a long while since I've done this. I don't think there's a significant difference between skillup rates on lightning vs. wind desynths. I think I've gotten a little less breakage on wind desynths, but my experiences don't represent a particularly significant sample size.
    Kumei, pickpocket of Midgardsormr(Bastok Rank 10)
    DRK99,DNC91,THF90
    Alchemy 72, Smithing 51, Goldsmithing 48, Leathercraft 23, Fishing 20
    Koren, San d'Orian Adv.(Rank 10)
    WHM95,BLM90,SMN85,RDM82,SCH49
    Woodworking 29,Cooking 20
    All celestials(Trial-Size), Fenrir, Diabolos, Alexander, Odin
    Myrna, Windurstian Merchant
    Clothcraft 24
    Nyamohrreh, Windurstian Adv.(Rank 6)
    BST90,WHM56,DNC45

Comment

Re: Wind Desynths

While at different levels, that would be the same as Yag Beads for the threads, yes? I think i got skill ups doing it, but much less than I did weaving those threads into cloths/caps. - However that was a while ago, and I might be misremembering.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X