blacksmithing?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blacksmithing?!?!?

hey im new in the game. im a lvl 10 thief. i started in San D'Oria and i wanted to know if blacksmithing is a good skill thing to learn for a future ninja. if there is something else i should do instead plz tell me and also if u can tell me how to learn the skill. thx

Re: blacksmithing?!?!?

You need gil for blacksmithing....and lots of it.

I wouldn't worry about crafting for awhile. Just level a job up.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

ok thx

Comment

Actually, Cooking isn't a terribly exensive craft to skill-up if you take it slow, a lot of the early materials you can just find on NPC and water/earth/fire crystals aren't too expensive.

Though you did start in Sand'Oria, the Culinarian's guild is in Windurst. Sandoria also has the Woodworking guild, though and you can start to learn to make arrows and bolts there, which you'll be using along with smithing to craft your crossbow bolts down the road, seeing as staus bolts are commonly used by THFs

Comment

Being a young character in San d'Oria, you crafting options are limited. Your best option may be Woodworking, as there are some Logging areas nearby that you can go to at a low level. I always recommend Cooking for a first time craft because it is usable by all jobs and pretty dang easy. The only catch for Cooking is that the Guild is in Windurst, so you will not be able to get past 10 until you get to the Guild.
          FFXIV Balmung Server
          Tenro Matashi
          PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Working...
          X