Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alchemy 60-80 assistance

Meant to say Lv.66 to Lv.100... sorry

Anyone have a guide they can post on here via text, not a url link?

I need to find a cheap good way to lvl to 100 with out having to make expensive venom polts etc...
    Last edited by Radiofloyd; 09-17-2007, 09:36 AM. Reason: Typo

Re: Alchemy 60-80 assistance

Go to ffxi.sompage.com or the wiki (if it's up) and look at some recipes. Go to ffxiah.com and see what sells on your server. Make them.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

My work has the sites blocked!
      Last edited by Radiofloyd; 09-17-2007, 10:31 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Maybe there's a reason for that.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

IT Nazi's FTL!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

...I do have to wonder why you need to know what recipes to target at work. Particularly if you are actually on FFXI at work, I'd say that's probably a bad idea at any workplace that goes so far as to block sites.

My own workplace is small enough (and IT time/resource-strapped enough) that we don't do anything like this, though we explicitly ask people not to use Internet radio streams due to low bandwidth. (Incidentally, why aren't these being multicast by default? I know mainstream programs are slow to pick up on things, but geez, this has been part of tcp/ip networking for how many years?)

I certainly understand wanting to be able to discuss FFXI-related things during downtime and all, but planning out crafting strategies seems a little excessive just in terms of the focus that requires.

On the topic of the crafting, I'm still only 69, but I will say this: Get the Caduceus and Alchemist's Apron. These are hard skill increases that are instrumental in extending the range of a particular synth, and may make the difference between spending two levels on a difficult-to-supply, horribly-loss-incurring synth and avoiding it entirely.

Also, Anima Synthesis key item is a help, some of the memories are fairly cheap, the other ingredients aren't hard to come by, and this gives you a handy synth at 75cap. I switched to making anima when I reached the point that I never wanted to see another Spartan Bullet in my life. (Seems like the only thing these are much used for is Promy, and a lot of the time people would just as soon bring a third WAR instead of RNG. I've managed to sell one stack of these at 5k. The rest are rotting away in my Mog Locker until I figure out some use for them... And I have tried using them myself, but they're massively inferior to Sleep Bolt for casual things, so it'd take some kind of NM fight...)
            Last edited by Lunaryn; 09-28-2007, 12:11 AM.
            Kumei, pickpocket of Midgardsormr(Bastok Rank 10)
            DRK99,DNC91,THF90
            Alchemy 72, Smithing 51, Goldsmithing 48, Leathercraft 23, Fishing 20
            Koren, San d'Orian Adv.(Rank 10)
            WHM95,BLM90,SMN85,RDM82,SCH49
            Woodworking 29,Cooking 20
            All celestials(Trial-Size), Fenrir, Diabolos, Alexander, Odin
            Myrna, Windurstian Merchant
            Clothcraft 24
            Nyamohrreh, Windurstian Adv.(Rank 6)
            BST90,WHM56,DNC45

Comment

I realize this is an ancient thread, but I'm skilling through the 60s right now using Hi-ethers. They cost about 950 to make and vendor for 1000 or AH for 1200.

Is there a website that lists what the Alchemy guild is accepting for guild points at a given time? I'd rather be able to look it up online than go to Bastok and back for mats every day. Thanks!
              There will be cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Patchinko View Post
                Is there a website that lists what the Alchemy guild is accepting for guild points at a given time? I'd rather be able to look it up online than go to Bastok and back for mats every day. Thanks!
                There is, and it's handy as hell. I think it relies on user input, so it doesn't update instantly, but it's quick enough. Or at least it was a year and a half ago when I was using it.
                Ellipses on Fenrir
                There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                . . .

Comment

Taru love.
                  There will be cake.

Comment

Working...
                  X