potion tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potion tank

Is it possible to make a hi-potion tank? I notice that there is a recipe for potion tank but no hi-potion tank?

Re: potion tank

No, Hi-potion tank is a BCNM reward only :/

[EDIT: Correction: Not Ballista Reward, BCNM [Credit to Aluvien]
    Last edited by Sabaron; 10-15-2006, 03:57 PM. Reason: Corrected: Not Ballista Reward, BCNM credit to Aluvien

Comment

What do we do with the leftover tank after all the potions are used up?

Comment

only thing to do with it i think is desynth it.
        Kylestie was defeated by Curiosity.

Comment

Also, you can get tons of tanks from Ilrusi Atoll assault, I still have 2 left, and I haven't been to it in months @_@

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

I havent done an assault yet lol. Are there cap restrictions on them?

I just made one because I accidentally bought a brass tank on the idea of making a hi-potion tank.

How did your promy go?

Comment

For assault, yea there are level caps, but you get to choose if you want them or not, I believe the lowest is 50, highest being uncapped. You can do various missions that are actually pretty fun, try and go to one if you see a shout, you're at least 60 if I remember correctly, I think you can get to go somewhere, for some assault :D

And on our promy, we failed at first, but we were all so into it that some of us AFK'd for a bit for 2 hours, while the blm that came with us left...and then a friend of mine solo'd up to us on his rng @_@ to rep the blm, but then we totally destroyed the boss, with no anima, and almost no items left, -and- our setup was weird, lol; PLD/WAR MNK/WAR WAR/NIN WHM/BLM and RNG/NIN, but yea, we totally rawked it the second time, and I got Tavnazian access :D

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Grats!
                I did 2 Promies and both failed. The first one was because my party was half ready, the second was almost won but the boss had a teensy amount of hp left. I used around 6 hi potions on it and we still lost .

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
                  No, Hi-potion tank is a Ballista reward only :/
                  You get that in BCNMs, not Ballista

Comment

Indeed so, but it took a month and a new user to be corrected. I've adjusted my prior post accordingly.

Hi-potion Tank

BCNM Celery

I have no idea why this BCNM is called Celery, the mobs are ghosts...

cel‧er‧y  /ˈsɛləri, ˈsɛlri/
                    –noun
                    a plant, Apium graveolens, of the parsley family, whose leafstalks are eaten raw or cooked.

Welcome to the forums.
                    Last edited by Sabaron; 10-15-2006, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X