Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Alchemy Recipes (according to Seglinde)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Alchemy Recipes (according to Seglinde)

Artisan (68-77):

Rainbow Powder: Light Crystal
    2 x Loops of Glass Fiber
    1 x Wamoura Scale

Triturable:

4 x Loops of Glass Fiber
    1 x Triturator
    2 x Wamoura Scales

Adept (78-87):
    Chocolixir: Light Crystal
    1 x Sprig of Mistletoe
    1 x Revival Tree Root
    1 x Gold Leaf
    1 x Serving of Royal Jelly
    1 x Flask of Distilled Water

I presume the Chocolixir is for chocobos, but I have no idea what Rainbow powder is for--but ouch... Royal Jelly. At least there'll be a new market for all those friggin' Gold Leaves that come off saplings that get promptly "donated" to the local merchantry.

Re: New Alchemy Recipes (according to Seglinde)

I've been wondering for a while, but... What's the difference between prism powders and rainbow powders? o.O
    Asiren - 75 whm, 60 war, 44 nin, 42 smn, 41 blm, 37 rng...
    Rank 10 Windurstian
    Bahamut Server

Comment

Originally posted by Asiren View Post
      I've been wondering for a while, but... What's the difference between prism powders and rainbow powders? o.O
      After looking at ffxiclopedia.org, it looks like the only difference between the two is that Prism Powder lasts an undetermined amount of time and Rainbow Powder lasts 3 minutes ever time so I figure that Prism Powder may last 3 minutes sometimes and sometimes it may last less. I remember sometimes kinda like invisible when you use Prism Powder, it willl start wearing off within 30 seconds. I noticed that in Norg when I was going after my Ninja spells. I think its either random, or it depends on your level and the zone you are in.
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
      Originally posted by Solymir
      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

The Invisible spell duration tends to be totally random, though I have noticed that if the zone you're in contains higher level than your character monsters, your Invisible/Sneak spells tend to wear out faster.

Prism powders are more reliable than the spell Invisible, though I find it odd that SE would introduce an item that would be more reliable than prism powders without adding an extra benefit. o.O; (Especially since you can just simply use another powder without having to cancel your failing Invisible status... Unlike Sneak/Sneak oils...)
        Asiren - 75 whm, 60 war, 44 nin, 42 smn, 41 blm, 37 rng...
        Rank 10 Windurstian
        Bahamut Server

Comment

Working...
        X