This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alchemy guild items

Hello all. This is my first post, so I apologize for my lack of "post-etiquette". I am looking for a site that will show me what each guild point item specifically does. Such as "Trituration", "Concoction", "Alchemic Purification", etc. I have tried to search old posts and maybe its there....I just can't find it. Also, maybe some advice from some of you professional Alchemists as to which guild point item to go after first.

Thanks all!

Re: Alchemy guild items

an easy to see list would be here
    http://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.j...uild/guild.htm

in the Key Item box it tells you which synth needs what key items. The site also collect them all together at the end of the page too .
    the only key item i have experience with is the Anima Synthesis. it lets you create anima from memories dropped from the 4 prommies.
    It is pretty cheap compare to other synth around its skill cap. A lot of people get it just to take their skill to 75 cheaply.

If you have a different char with bone craft skill, the animas can be used to make reraise gorget/earing/hairpins. comes in pretty handy since you can't buy anima from the AH I think? need to buy from bazaar
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Thanks Jei. It was as I said before...I had been to that page but didn't see it...lol. Thanks for the direction

Comment

you can buy animas from AH
        under alchemy, 99er stacks.. but better if you or a friend make them.

another nice databse for crafts is here somepage
        like the search function and its a bit faster then mysterytours (but has not the test item list)
        you can f.e. search for all recipes with any guld item to see the benefits on this item.
        Monchichie

Ayumie

Comment

Thanks for the info Viper. I'll check it out

Comment

Working...
          X