Crafting items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting items

I have joined a few different guilds, aquiring Lumberjack, Chaining, Sheeting and will have tanning by days end. So far I have not had the option to buy any of the *craft* skill +1 items? Do I need to be a certain level to aquire these? (IE aprons, glasses etc) I have seen the option to buy (with guild points) the Synthesis item, so that you can get synthesis support in the field. No + 1 to skill items, which I have seen others have.
    Shiva Server
    Crafting 60 all (Gold 55, Alchemy 90)
    Sandy Rank 10. Basty Rank 10. COP
    99<BLU><BLM><THF><WAR><NIN><WHM><DRK><RNG>
    95<SAM>><PLD>97
    75-90<MNK><CO905><DRG75><PUP77><BST76><BRD91><SCH85><RDM84><DNC75>
    <SMN80>

sigpic

Re: Crafting items

+ 1 can only happen in the right conditions but are still random at best.

In general you probably won't get them while skilling up but on items where your skill level is higher than the cap. The rest is speculation (since it can't be absolutely certain) but it seems the day of the week, moghancements, guild items and maybe even the direction you face will all make the percentage chance go up for getting +1.

Personally I also think craft level plays a part.

Asura Server

Comment

I must not have worded that properly. I am not asking about crafting Hq items, I am talking about the craft guild items that give +1 to each skill. Like the glasses, or an apron etc.
      Shiva Server
      95<SAM>><PLD>97
      <SMN80>

sigpic

Comment

I believe you need to be level 60 in that field to aquire whatever specific item you want. and also, fyi if you didn't know, you can only take one craft to 100, (not including fishing) so you could be 100fishing and 100cloth, 60 everything else.

Comment

Yes, I have yet to decide what to take past 60. I will get everything to 60 and then go from there. I was hoping to be able to get the +1 skill items to help me along the way to get there. Once I 60 in all 8 crafts (fishing is boring, I took it to the moat carp cap and have yet to bother doing more) I will decide what craft is best for me to do on Shiva.

(Alchemy 58) (Woodworking 49) (Smithing 40) (Goldsmithing 36)
          (Bonecraft 37) (Cooking 39) (Leatherworking 38) (Clothcraft 34)
          Shiva Server
          95<SAM>><PLD>97
          <SMN80>

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X