Gardening: Wild Grass Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gardening: Wild Grass Seeds

Looks like the [ code ] tags aren't working at the moment...

Anyway, I've still been tinkering with gardening, although less so since I've been working on the SMN mini-trials. I was trying to catalog the *exact* growing periods for Wildgrass Seeds and then I got busy with RL stuff and then I noticed my latest batch of seeds were taking much longer to mature.

Planted: Lightsday (1/23/1009 Vana'diel date) sorry no moon info
    Fertilized: no crystal
    Harvested: Windsday? (8/10/1009 VD)

Ceramic Pot: 9 Little Worms
    Brass Pot: 9 Little Worms
    Porcelain Pot: 2 Gregarious Worms
    Earthen Pot: 1 Gregarious Worm
    They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Gregarious worms are a no crystal recipe which makes it difficult at best to get them. Congrats on getting 3!
      The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

sigpic

Comment

It's not any more difficult (in my experience and according to the data I've put here) than either Parasite or Cupids. All 3 worms have roughly a 5-10% yield rate, but I'm currently giving a shaky reccomendation for Porcelain Pots (reccomendation for Gregarious Worms only)--a little bit of Wind energy. (Read back up the thread for more information on Gregarious Worms, Carrots, and the other products of Wildgrass).

Comment

Originally posted by Nakti View Post
          Anyway, I've still been tinkering with gardening, although less so since I've been working on the SMN mini-trials. I was trying to catalog the *exact* growing periods for Wildgrass Seeds
          Iv also been trying to get the exact times, This is what Iv concluded so far
          For Vomp plant around 57%- (going down) to get a 70%+ yeild ~All done in Bastok
          Sorry I didnt note the day I planted = / but
          57%(-) Porclien
          86%(-) Earth Crystal
          81%(+) Harvested - 6 Vomp

From the times tested this Is what I came up with to get a 70%(+) for Vomp Carrots,
          Also Tokopekko, Sharug, and Azouph seem to grow about this same speed as well, a friend sugguested I plant for gregarious around 88%(+) but turned out I couldnt harvest until 43%(-) = /
          Thus Im trying right now planted 10%(-) for gregarious and plant around 25%(-) for Cupid
          Hopefully adds some time for planting

Comment

Working...
          X