This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting Skill Ups similar to Battle?

I never really got into a craft before, and I was wondering if somebody could help me with a few things. The primary thing I'd like input on is the quickest way to get skill ups. With the few levels I've already gained, it seems like the more I stretch my synthing skills, like 8 levels below where the item caps, the more likely I am to get an increase. This matches skill ups in parties where the last level is the slowest to complete, unless you move on to a harder mob. Am I correct?

Also, as more of a sidepoint, I know how day and moon can affect my synth. Does anyone have info on compass direction? There are 8 elements & 8 directions, but I'm not sure how they match up, especially Light and Dark. I'll start looking for this stuff in the message boards, but if somebody could hand me the info, that would also work well.
    4 out of 3 people have a problem with fractions. . .

Re: Crafting Skill Ups similar to Battle?

try this site for your answers ^_^

http://www.teamavengers.org/ffxiclop...ting_Skill_Ups

Comment

Re: Crafting Skill Ups similar to Battle?

Thanks for the reference. One question though. . . Why don't the charts agree? Light and Dark are switched from one to the other. And the rest is shifted by one i.e. Fire from W to NW. Which do I believe?
      4 out of 3 people have a problem with fractions. . .

Comment

Working...
      X