Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im on ffxi and only have 30k i was wondering what skil (fishing etc would make me gil

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im on ffxi and only have 30k i was wondering what skil (fishing etc would make me gil

plz help me out

Re: im on ffxi and only have 30k i was wondering what skil (fishing etc would make me

Fishing and mining are good ways to make money if you have the mining and/or fishing gear. Depends on the market at the time. Don't sell iron ore or moat carp if the market is currently flooded with them. Wait a day or two then sell.

Comment

Re: im on ffxi and only have 30k i was wondering what skil (fishing etc would make me gil

with only 30k, fishing would be your best bet. It's not the fastest, or the most money, but it's the only thing you can afford.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Re: im on ffxi and only have 30k i was wondering what skil (fishing etc would make me

I wouldn't necessarily agree. Fishing is fairly profitable (Moat Carps) but not necessarily the only thing you can do with little money. In Bastok I tended to find that the lowest level recipies for Smithing and Goldsmithing were a good bet. Antidotes are also marginally profitable, though you may need to be able to travel or have people buy goods for you for this. San d'Orian Grape is sold in Sandy always and also by the Ronfaure regional vendor, making it difficult to find elsewhere. Wijnruit is always available in Windy, and iirc is sold by the Derfland vendor. Distilled Water can be bought at any tavern. This is easiest if you're in Sandy and Sandy controls Derfland.

There's also Gardening, but I'd put a lot of planning into this. Don't just look at the item you want to grow, look at the other items your recipie might produce. There are some recipies that can produce fairly good failure crops as well as a desired item. I do a lot of growing crystals, which can be difficult, but I tend to do well enough on most things. Fire Crystals are a real pain to grow. I get a lot of Bay Leaves and La Theine Cabbages. Wind Crystals are a fair bit easier. Lightning is tough, but it's hard to beat Tarutaru rice as a failure crop.
        Kumei, pickpocket of Midgardsormr(Bastok Rank 10)
        DRK99,DNC91,THF90
        Alchemy 72, Smithing 51, Goldsmithing 48, Leathercraft 23, Fishing 20
        Koren, San d'Orian Adv.(Rank 10)
        WHM95,BLM90,SMN85,RDM82,SCH49
        Woodworking 29,Cooking 20
        All celestials(Trial-Size), Fenrir, Diabolos, Alexander, Odin
        Myrna, Windurstian Merchant
        Clothcraft 24
        Nyamohrreh, Windurstian Adv.(Rank 6)
        BST90,WHM56,DNC45

Comment

Working...