X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level caps for crafting

Hullo !

I have a quick question about level caps. If I understand correctly, one can take any crafting skill to 100, but if you do, you cannot take *any* other crafting skill past 60. Meaning, if I were to do, say Cooking to 100, then all the rest can go no higher than 60. Is this true ?

On a related subject, is there any value in taking a craft past level 60 ?
    Destined Fellow Eue
    Windurst Rank 4

Linkshell : Lords of Kirin
    Mog House 60/80 - Exit upgrade completed for Windy, Sandy, Bastok, and Jeuno
    Inventory 35/60

Crags : Mea, Dem, Holla, Altep
    OP Warp : Zulkheim, Sarutabaruta, Kuzotz, Qufim, Aragoneu, Elshimo Lowlands, Li'Telor

NPC Fellow Nanako : Attacker

My journal
    My blog

Which FF Character Are You?

Windurst Fame 4
    Sandy Fame 4
    Bastok Fame 2
    Tenshodo Fame 3

Re: Level caps for crafting

You only get 40 points of skill to distribute to take any craft over 60. meaning not only can you take one craft to 100 but you could also do 2 crafts at 80 or one craft at 90 and another one at 70. But no matter what you can still take any craft to 60.

Taking a craft past 60 allows you to make the more expensive recipes and more powerful items. You can also HQ items more consistently and for higher amounts. This means you can ultimately make more money and make a larger variety of items. Some crafts are more worth it than others past 60 but there is always a good benefit in doing so.
    My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
    Originally posted by Balfree
    Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Working...
    X