This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb to guilds

I just started playing 2 days ago (lvl 10 MNK) and I'm seeing alot of synthing/guid work going on. I honestly do not understand the whole point to guild-ing. Idid a search and seen that people complain that it's a money sink, with little profit.

How does one go about synthing/guild working? I seen that people combine items by some process, but how they do so I don't know. Asking people in the game gets little to no help hus my reason for posting here. I checked out a search and got little in the way of answer for how to synth something so any help would be appreciated.

Also, what would be a good guild for a lower lvl MNK such as myself? Is there a guild for weapon making? MNK weapons are hard to come by and pretty pricey. Thanks, in advnce for any help that can be offered.

Find some recipies online.

Use the crystal required for the synth. A box similar to the trade box will appear.

Put the other items needed for the synth into the box.

Most MNK weapons use either Blacksmithing or Clothcraft and Woodworking. As you said yourself alot of people complain about the loss of gil on crafting, until you're high enough in a skill to make HQ items most of the time you'll be loosing money or breaking even at best. It cheaper to buy your weapons. The first few should be cheap enough from NPC's but around your current level and over, AH will probably be cheaper. You're probably better off saving your gil for your equiment at the moment until you have a good source of income to put into crafting, you can do the first few levels of a craft quite cheaply and possibly make some profit but you won't get far before it becomes alot more expencive.

Comment

thanks for the reply. I'll be trying it out today and see how things go. I just hit level 11 and finally got some decent equipment.

THANKS!

Comment

Working...
      X