This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Guide With New Food Effects!

With the changes last month to the food system, a lot of the regular food effect guides in FFXI became outdated. A new guide is up with full info on some of the best food for each job to eat, with the new effects. It also lists at a glance the best Attack and Defense food to use at each level. Perhaps most importantly, the new food cap system is explained; hopefully more people will now know how to figure out which food to use when.

You can find it here: FFXI Food Guide

Enjoy!
    ffxi.somepage.com - All FFXI facts, all the time.

Ah, nice!
    This one has some info that is missing on other charts.

Warrior L30, Dragoon L45+, Thief L70+, Paladin L25+, Monk L15+, Ninja L35+ , Ranger 40+

Comment

Excellent!! Thank you! My son and I were just discussing this yesterday and checking out all the other sites we could find. This one is fantastic!
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Yea, this helps out a ton. Thanks for making it known.
        "He has a song. He is the prince that was promised. His is the song of Ice and Fire"

Comment

Glad to see this has proved useful. If more players see the variety of foods that are available now, they'll be crafted more often.

Hopefully, we'll see less melee in level 30s using Bison Steak just because the high level guys are, too, since it's actually less powerful for those levels than other foods...
          ffxi.somepage.com - All FFXI facts, all the time.

Comment

Hey great information, don't mind if I move it to the right place eh?
            Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
            Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

Working...
            X