Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

level 70 +mp ammo

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • level 70 +mp ammo

    i "heard" someone talking about this in an LS. anybody have any idea what this might be, or if its even crafted? mysterytour doesn't have it listed. the only two items that come close are

    mantra coin
    lvl 50
    +12 mp

    and

    phantom tathlum
    lvl 66
    +10 mp, +2 int

    but the guy says these aren't it...

  • #2
    I don't know about Mantra Coin, but Phantom Tathlum is dropped from the Phantom Worm in Kuftal Tunnel.

    Comment


    • #3
      mantra coin comes from a comet orb bcnm battle, in case you're wondering

      Comment


      • #4
        It doesn't really matter because you can't equip ammo and an instrument at the same time.

        Edit: Sorry I thought this was still in Bard Forum ><

        Sorry I haven't heard anything about a new throwing item with +MP besides the Tathlums.

        http://www.livejournal.com/users/Faranim

        Comment


        • #5
          Amazing how 2 people could miss read a post like that. As for the lv. 70 +mp ammo I don't know of any others other then the two you just stated. The other ammo items that give +mp are well under lv. 70 (Around lv. 40 or something).


          Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

          Comment

          Working...
          X