ive seen a few ppl using Rouge Rig as bait for Moat carp. Is Rouge rig better than Insect ball or should i stick with Insect ball?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Fishing: Moat Carp Bait: Insect Ball or Rouge Rig
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Stick with the insect paste, I heard (and anyone correct me if I am wrong) that Rouge rigs are used for fishing out items? So with that said is it worth even collecting guild poits for it? But anyways I would stick to Insect paste. If you havent already done so get cooking up to 30 or so and therefore you can make your own paste, get lots of profit from both Moat and selling paste....
Good Luck
Daballer
-
Yes thats right. If you are lucky you might catch 1 moat carp an hour with a rogue rig. Insect paste is hands down the best bait for moat carps. If you don't have Lu Shangs (assuming you don't) use a Carbon Rod on Rabao with insect paste. It'll never break, Sandy AH is a step away, and there are nomad moogles for storage. Also, if you cook your own paste there is a Goblin on the west side that sells distilled water for 10 gil (depending on fame) onstead of the 25 gil per you'll spend at the AH.Originally posted by Daballer
I heard (and anyone correct me if I am wrong) that Rouge rigs are used for fishing out items?
Daballer
Good Luck
Comment



Comment