Hi all,
I am Lv55 Clothing skill right now, and no more money support to lvl, have any way or craft for earn a little money for lvl?
I always desyn "Giga sock" to get Wool thread and crath it to Wool cloth for earn money
However, the price and stock of socks are not stable and destn HQ rate also same
So, hope to get good way for earn "Little money" for lvl clothing
Thanks
I am Lv55 Clothing skill right now, and no more money support to lvl, have any way or craft for earn a little money for lvl?
I always desyn "Giga sock" to get Wool thread and crath it to Wool cloth for earn money
However, the price and stock of socks are not stable and destn HQ rate also same
So, hope to get good way for earn "Little money" for lvl clothing
Thanks


Comment