Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.ooo.oook

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1.ooo.oook

    what Lv can 1.ooo.oook take you to in Goldsmithing ?

    If I invest this money into Leathercraft or Bonecraft , whatvLv can I go to ?
    thanks

  • #2
    Up to around lvl 50-60 Goldsmith.

    Higher in Bone/Tanner
    Full Cursed= O
    Full Str Gear= O
    Apocalypse= ; ;

    DRK - /war /thf /nin /sam /whm
    1-year break.. everything so cheap O_O

    Comment


    • #3
      Can I make profit at 50 ? >.<;

      Comment


      • #4
        I hear bone is profitable at 80+
        SAM 53 |WAR 29| DRK 7| BST 3| MNK 5| RDM 4| PLD 14
        Currently farming 1,400,000 Gil

        Comment


        • #5
          1000k is enough to get lv 45~50 at goldsmithing

          Main : Sephiro
          Mules : Sephira Eviljin Sephon
          COP missions = Complated

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry if I'm missing something here but are you saying that you have 1,000,000 gil? or 1,000,000K... as in a billion gil?!?!?! o.O
            RDM60/BLM31/WAR15/THF15/BST7/RNG7/WHM10
            Fishing:Lv 15
            Leather:Lv 5
            Cloth:Lv 50.0
            Sandy Rank 9
            Sandy Fame Level: 9
            TheWanderers LS
            Diabolos Server

            Comment


            • #7
              if you have 1,000,000K why bother with crafting?

              If instead you mean 1,000,000 gil, then I'd say around 40-50 goldsmithing

              http://www.livejournal.com/users/Faranim

              Comment


              • #8
                Prices vary in servers but ...

                To get lvl 50 in GS, 800k if you power level (i.e. synth-desynth-repeat til all gone), or 600k if you go slow (i.e. sell everything and cut losses).

                Past level 50 it gets a shitload more expensive. My current skill up synth, the +2stat lvl 36 rings, cost about 10-15k to make, and sell for 2-3k, so that's a loss of about 10k per synth no matter what; even with a 'lucky' estimate of 15 synths per level that's 100k loss per level; and I can't imagine it getting any cheaper after that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  if I invest it into Leather craft , wat level will I get to ?

                  btw , do I make profit with leather craft ?
                  thanks

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X