Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Points?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guild Points?

    Has anyone analyzed what the best items are to turn into your guild? The factor to maximize would of course be point per gil, but also maximum points per day as well.

    I'm naturally interested in Alchemy and Goldsmithing, but I haven't seen comparison of this nature to date.
    "I am a beautiful animal! I am a destroyer of worlds! I am Harry Fucking Potter!" -- Wizard People, Dear Reader

  • #2
    I'm keeping track of cost per guild point of items and it has ranged from 1.5-20 at the wood guild. I've tried to get max points every day, but sometimes its just not worth it.

    Comment


    • #3
      the item with the best return I've made so far in alchemy is eye drops. Almost a 1 to 1 gil for GP exchange. 500 gil for an eye drop (or less with HQ), and 506 points per one turned in.

      Comment


      • #4
        With cloth I find it's anywhere from 2-1 to 15 or 20-1. I bow down and praise the lord when the trade in cap is 5000, and the rate is 2-3gil per point. There are quite a few items for trade, and they change a lot, as well as depending on your level, so it's really hit or miss. 41k points so far though! Those glasses will be mine!
        Unleashed LS - http://unleashed.de.be

        Comment

        Working...
        X