Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fishing help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fishing help

    whats a good fishing macro?

    thanks ahead of time

  • #2
    As much as I'd like to know as well, fishing macros are illegal ingame and will get your suspended and even banned. Furthermore, most players around these parts don't take too kindly to macros, and will treat you as if you just poured sugar in their gastank while anally violating their mothers.

    As for fishing macros, this is the one I use:

    CTRL+8 "Fish"
    LINE 1: /fish

    Then I hit CTRL 8 every so often.


    "if you want to be different go play a single player game." - navpops

    Comment


    • #3
      Macros are illegal?! Why? Whats the difference between typing in /fish or even opening the menu and going to the 'Fish' command or typing in a one line macro that you still have to press to fish. Its not like it is casting again after the delay is up. Well geuss I will get rid of my macro. /sigh If I start in San d'Oria where should I start at and with what equipment?
      Creon Arcais - Rank 6 San d'Orian
      Black Mage-70 White Mage-41
      Red Mage-6 Monk-10
      Thief-47 Warrior-30
      Dark Knight-11 Summoner-26
      Ranger - 22 Dragoon - 15
      Samurai - 11 Bard - 10
      Ninja - 31 Paladin - 46

      Dynamis LS - (Can I have it?)

      Comment


      • #4
        Using in game macros is not illegal, use 3rd party macros (should say bot) is illegal.

        This is the macro I using, just run it everytime after you got the fish and miss the hit.

        /wait 10 (change the number, the wait time depend on your fish level and fish gear)
        /equip range "your pole name"
        /equip ammo "your bait"
        /fish

        Comment


        • #5
          Just want to clarify. Using 3rd party macros (AKA bot) is not illegal. But it against the TOS so you could got banned.

          Comment

          Working...
          X