Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signature Crystals

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Signature Crystals

    Is there any way you can get these? I am guessing they are from the npc with the apron...but i am not sure exactly.

  • #2
    I was told that you do the guild quest, then they will sell you these crystals.

    Supposedly, you can only Buy them.
    If you're Failing to Plan,

    You're Planning to Fail.

    Comment


    • #3
      I was hoping you got them from killing enemies. But apparently now.
      Creon Arcais - Rank 6 San d'Orian
      Black Mage-70 White Mage-41
      Red Mage-6 Monk-10
      Thief-47 Warrior-30
      Dark Knight-11 Summoner-26
      Ranger - 22 Dragoon - 15
      Samurai - 11 Bard - 10
      Ninja - 31 Paladin - 46

      Dynamis LS - (Can I have it?)

      Comment


      • #4
        You must reach a certain lvl in that guild something like 28 or so'ish and then you make the certain item that they want you to make and you earn guild points and with these points you can buy the crystals. I think its 200 points for some of the crystals and higher for dark and light crystals, I could be wrong.



        Ice, Dark, Fire, & Thunder Staves Aquired
        Genkai FINISHED!!
        Maat finally went down.
        All BLM AF1 - Acquired
        All WHM AF1 - Acquired
        Windurst Rank 7

        Comment

        Working...
        X